Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster streaming again, said he hasnt seen any of the guys since mid December so guessing it wasnt Lando he was golfing with today
Haha! I was actually kinda expecting (hoping) Lando to post he was indeed golfing but (obviously) somewhere else πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hamster streaming again, said he hasnt seen any of the guys since mid December so guessing it wasnt Lando he was golfing with today
Oh Hamster. If you weren't such a colossal bellend I might feel a tiny bit sorry for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Hamster. If you weren't such a colossal bellend I might feel a tiny bit sorry for you.
this time last year i didnt understand your hamster aversion, but now i cannot feel the slightest bit sorry for him
I dont care how they wanna act, something is up with these two (and her name is pietra)
Lando obviously needs to find a new full time gold buddy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Black or just plain race suit?

I hope they bring back black livery. Last year they looked the cheapest on track πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Black or just plain race suit?

I hope they bring back black livery. Last year they looked the cheapest on track πŸ˜…
They’ve been hinting at black a lot but idk, they are β€œthe Silver Arrows”. It’s literally their brand sadly because I much prefer the black. Idk why the livery was so horrible last year because on the launch day it looked so much nicer? I think they had to strip a lot of the paintwork because of weight issues so maybe it was that

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of teams will be going with larger black areas on the car this year for the weight saving of less paint due to the regulations decreasing the minimum weight. Just have to hope they style those blank areas well πŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
They’ve been hinting at black a lot but idk, they are β€œthe Silver Arrows”. It’s literally their brand sadly because I much prefer the black. Idk why the livery was so horrible last year because on the launch day it looked so much nicer? I think they had to strip a lot of the paintwork because of weight issues so maybe it was that
It looked good on the tv, that's why I was surprised seeing it live πŸ˜… as an ordinary Ford Fiesta at the parking lot πŸ˜†
Didn't like Williams as well
Nor Aston Martin, but I don't like them neither on pics. That will always be my strongest unpopular opinion πŸ˜‡

I wish Mclaren keeps this shade of orange. It was shining through the Hungary rain πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It looked good on the tv, that's why I was surprised seeing it live πŸ˜… as an ordinary Ford Fiesta at the parking lot πŸ˜†
Didn't like Williams as well
Nor Aston Martin, but I don't like them neither on pics. That will always be my strongest unpopular opinion πŸ˜‡

I wish Mclaren keeps this shade of orange. It was shining through the Hungary rain πŸ₯°
I didn’t like it on tv either, plus in fan photos people took at the track it looked awful πŸ˜‚ that big exposed floor was horrible as well, made it look really unfinished.
i didn’t actually like many of the liveries last year. Ferraris was nice at the start but idk if I’m tripping but i feel like they changed the colour and then I hated it πŸ˜‚ but I maybe just made that up lol

Reactions: 4
this time last year i didnt understand your hamster aversion, but now i cannot feel the slightest bit sorry for him
I dont care how they wanna act, something is up with these two (and her name is pietra)
Lando obviously needs to find a new full time gold buddy
Honestly if I had the sweet gig of being a professional best friend to a millionaire, you would not catch me bleeping it up like this. I'd be like Ilies-look pretty and mind my own business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We all missed this... thank you, Carmen, what would we do without you and your work?
1675237584908.png

And Lando is in Barcelona... hmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.