Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and happy haas day . 1 of 10 🥰 the start of the season is so close now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good to see DRs finally realised the world won’t end if people don’t think he’s single 🤭 and thanks everyone for pointing out the Botox because now it’s all I see!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good to see DRs finally realised the world won’t end if people don’t think he’s single 🤭 and thanks everyone for pointing out the Botox because now it’s all I see!
The lines around the eyes don't look very natural to me either..somethings going on there too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lines around the eyes don't look very natural to me either..somethings going on there too
oh that lines are there for free 😂😂😂 I'm 28 and didn't pay a single penny to have them around my eyes😂😂 if you have a good eye cream recommendation i will take it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
oh that lines are there for free 😂😂😂 I'm 28 and didn't pay a single penny to have them around my eyes😂😂 if you have a good eye cream recommendation i will take it 😂
Ngl, body shop's edelweiss line(used to be drops of youth) is pretty good

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder how much their views will jump up, Quadrant making sure everyone definitely knows Lando is in the new video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like the black. Making me wonder who will be the white car on the grid this year? AT? AR?
Yeah same . Paint will be probably gone and it will be just carbon but i like it. We cant expect anything special from AT 😀 white as ussual 😀

Reactions: 1
The Nico Rosberg inspired early retirement effect?
Nooooo his influencer agenda is working

As I discussed with someone on here. ATP Tour was never going to do anything, they came forth with an investigation to save face

• Sad
Got on all his friends
And still manaaged to give a free shout out to Capri sun.. and trident gum
He must have multiple scents with him at al time

As I discussed with someone on here. ATP Tour was never going to do anything, they came forth with an investigation to save face

yep this is exactly what we said would happen. Funnily enough domestic abusers don’t tend to do much in public that can be seen by eye witnesses so I don’t know what they expected to find! Reading between the lines all they did was ask a few people, including his own family (which says it all really) if they’d seen anything and when they said no it was just okay great, no evidence then. It’s set such a dangerous precedent for the tour as a whole, he’s not the only person that’s been accused of stuff. So many young women follow these guys around, often to foreign countries, and they’re completely alone and isolated, who are they supposed to turn to? Especially if something happens, you speak about it, and it gets brushed under the carpet. Shocking but entirely unsurprising.

Last edited:
yep this is exactly what we said would happen. Funnily enough domestic abusers don’t tend to do much in public that can be seen by eye witnesses so I don’t know what they expected to find! Reading between the lines all they did was ask a few people, including his own family (which says it all really) if they’d seen anything and when they said no it was just okay great, no evidence then. It’s set such a dangerous precedent for the tour as a whole, he’s not the only person that’s been accused of stuff. So many young women follow these guys around, often to foreign countries, and they’re completely alone and isolated, who are they supposed to turn to? Especially if something happens, you speak about it, and it gets brushed under the carpet. Shocking but entirely unsurprising.
When Olya's story started to pull in other people, I took the chance to trust her on this. Her story was detailed, people around her found out what was happening in real time, and she even named an ATP event employee as being involved. No one can convince me that nothing happened. As you said his own family/associates were probably the main "witnesses" but we know exactly where they stand on the situation. They ran to the press after the first part of Olya's story came out and labeled her as an unstable party girl (as though their own son has never been seen as parties himself). Zverev and his legal team then did everything they could to stop the second half of the story from coming out. Nobody s expecting the ATP to throw Zverev in jail but it really says something that a lot of folks never even trusted the tour to carry out the investigation fairly.

When Olya's story started to pull in other people, I took the chance to trust her on this. Her story was detailed, people around her found out what was happening in real time, and she even named an ATP event employee as being involved. No one can convince me that nothing happened. As you said his own family/associates were probably the main "witnesses" but we know exactly where they stand on the situation. They ran to the press after the first part of Olya's story came out and labeled her as an unstable party girl (as though their own son has never been seen as parties himself). Zverev and his legal team then did everything they could to stop the second half of the story from coming out. Nobody s expecting the ATP to throw Zverev in jail but it really says something that a lot of folks never even trusted the tour to carry out the investigation fairly.
Exactly. What did she gain? Abusive messages and struggling to get work in her own country because of the lies spread about her. Im pretty sure the journalist that interviewed her said she didn’t take any money for it, and didn’t want financial compensation. He didn’t hire a crisis PR manager for nothing, and there’s no way she’d know the name of a random employee either, so that must have happened and apparently they weren’t even spoken to because of an NDA they signed. Ridiculous, and now you get the classic mob saying “always knew he was innocent, you’ve ruined his life for no reason etc” when 1) this has affected him in no way and 2) no one’s said he’s innocent. It’s the same with all sports though. Wasn’t the footballer Benjamin Mendy recently “let off” very serious assault charges (another case of it happened but we can’t prove it) and he hasn’t actually been fired from Man City yet so I would never be surprised to see him back.

Last edited:
Hamster streaming again, said he hasnt seen any of the guys since mid December so guessing it wasnt Lando he was golfing with today

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.