Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who THAT is, but the woman on his right is absolutely gorgeous
I believe you mean Tina Kunakey.

One of my fav models. She has such a nice face

I remember when I first saw the picture of the two of them I was more surprised to see her there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the Isa chat will bring forth the Kraken...

Aka @MissF1
There was a time I would defend Isa, but just no, The entirety of her existence is to play wag and do fashion ads without actually being a model by trade, i dont think her podcast does her any favors either. Also I am pro them breaking up and carlos's inner slag coming out when him and lando arent together. That is my dream open relationship. 2 slags in love, but are free to duck.

• Haha
I believe you mean Tina Kunakey.

One of my fav models. She has such a nice face

I remember when I first saw the picture of the two of them I was more surprised to see her there
God what a face. You can always tell the real models from the pretty insta girls because there's a "force" to their expressions. She's barefaced and still looks so striking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God what a face. You can always tell the real models from the pretty insta girls because there's a "force" to their expressions. She's barefaced and still looks so striking
When I was stuck in the Sao Paulo airport for like 20 hours the other day.. I purposely chose to camp out at the gate with the giant Gisele ads. It brought me comfort when i was exhausted and beyond pissed. she was in the not really looking like she had makeup. also i was thankful for no lip fillers. she was selling jewelry but i forgave her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
attending a fashion show wearing that.. oh charles 😔

should’ve brought isa as his plus one!

• Haha

Please tell me I'm not the only who feels slightly bad 😭
I've always had a soft spot for Esteban, he really didn't have the best life-which is probably why I hate this so much :(

attending a fashion show wearing that.. oh charles 😔

should’ve brought isa as his plus one!
She really went with the wrong guy from Team Ferrari 💀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

I've always had a soft spot for Este-bestie, he really didn't have the best life-which is probably why I hate this so much :(
no i genuinely do feel bad 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I've always had a soft spot for Esteban, he really didn't have the best life-which is probably why I hate this so much :(
I would feel bad, but estie has his own crew: Mick and Stroll. They are swiss buddies and he chose to frolic with these Frenchies (yes Charles is both french and Italian in my mind).
If this is how its gonna go all season I'm down to watch the awkward. But I'm really holding out for it if it means i get both Lu and Kika in the paddock. Portuguese Wag supremacy. Also I cannot deal with anymore Portuguese after 3 weeks of it

Tina and another model called Melodie Monrose were two people that I started following immediately after seeing them because of how striking I found their faces. They're both conventionally beautiful but they still stand out from the social media mold going right now.

Tina Kunakey

Melodie Monrose

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I would feel bad, but estie has his own crew: Mick and Stroll. They are swiss buddies and he chose to frolic with these Frenchies (yes Charles is both french and Italian in my mind).
If this is how its gonna go all season I'm down to watch the awkward. But I'm really holding out for it if it means i get both Lu and Kika in the paddock. Portuguese Wag supremacy. Also I cannot deal with anymore Portuguese after 3 weeks of it
But but but... Gunther did

3693.jpg

• Haha
So... people say this is Charlotte's hand... so I went to her IG and scrolled and scrolled... and found this pic of her left hand (as she usually shows her right one) and it really could be. The moles are there. :sneaky:
1674405456320.png
1674405478247.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.