Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He either thinks he’s cute as a duck or it’s somehow related to that waddle waddle song he was singing in Max’s golf stream

Think it’s this song 😅

My kids love this song (and you get sucked into the bleeping thing)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ironically, it looks like that Luisa's bikini shot is going to be in... Dubai 😂 (based on Diogo and the owner of the bikini brand)
(unless they just have a layover there... and continue to some more "exotic" place. Either way, she can post another Dubai from air story :sneaky: )
They aren't at final destination yet....

Bali? Not Australia surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5. Like martins and lando yuki and port cop make me so happy. DR gotta be a little jealous
Port Cop's new bliss is a proof about how hard is to be around person like Daniel is 😅
I love Daniel so much but I can imagine him draining every bit of energy you have constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bali? Not Australia surely?
LMAO! That would be funny. As there were couple of flights to Australia at that time. But there were also a flights to Phuket or Maledives, which is more likely to be a destination for such photoshoot :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LMAO! That would be funny. As there were couple of flights to Australia at that time. But there were also a flights to Phuket or Maledives, which is more likely to be a destination for such photoshoot :sneaky:
Mick is in Germany from the pics I've seen. So much for my Sweden meet up for Lick!

Maybe he was in Portugal (grasps at straws....)

Mick is in Germany from the pics I've seen. So much for my Sweden meet up for Lick!

Maybe he was in Portugal (grasps at straws....)
Maybe he was at Kika's birthday

It's so easy to mix these two, Kika often looks more like Lu Squid than herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
some girls lando used to follow pre lu have followed the account.. and unfollowed him on his main. weird 🤨😆
F0C10B0D-783F-423D-A46E-C597C7278085.jpeg

7ECB99DE-81D8-452C-84A2-A2638C5861FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
some girls lando used to follow pre lu have followed the account.. and unfollowed him on his main. weird 🤨😆
View attachment 1901480
View attachment 1901481
Well, taken into consideration what one "gossip" page written (quite nasty stuff) about one girl that Charles recently followed (and unfollowed), it's probably more safe to follow the private account. Especially if they are just friends or someone who just want to stay in touch (or even occasional shags). 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Pierre's awkward with his body language, but Kika's a lot more natural with that kind of stuff, one thing about her is that she's very straightforward and she isn't shy at all. If you see pictures or videos of her with other guys(like her male bestie-sebascastro/joao/illies etc), you'll notice virtually no difference in the way she is with Pierre and the way she is with them. She's also very experienced with the camera and the whole 'F1 lifestyle'- which leads me to believe that they ARE in fact PR but she's just better at faking it(What grown 26-year-old man wakes up one day and says: Let me take a picture of my arm with my girlfriends', create a fake acc, and then use the picture as the account's profile image? We know whose pulling the strings here 😭 ). I'll give it to Kika:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pierre's awkward with his body language, but Kika's a lot more natural with that kind of stuff, one thing about her is that she's very straightforward and she isn't shy at all. If you see pictures or videos of her with other guys(like her male bestie-sebascastro/joao/illies etc), you'll notice virtually no difference in the way she is with Pierre and the way she is with them. She's also very experienced with the camera and the whole 'F1 lifestyle'- which leads me to believe that they ARE in fact PR but she's just better at faking it(What grown 26-year-old man wakes up one day and says: Let me take a picture of my arm with my girlfriends', create a fake acc, and then use the picture as the account's profile image? We know whose pulling the strings here 😭 ). I'll give it to Kika:

Psssst

Neither is Luisa

It's just a personality they she chose *run*

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kika can do whatever she wants, as long as she keeps bringing her dad around, she's on my good side
but really I mean how could you not at least make out with Pierre. Im not even attracted to him but he seems like a fun guy to fake a relationship with and then also have fun making out with in public... even if there is nothing actually there
also i find it funny/kinda scary they both have photos trying to eat each others faces off

• Haha
Kika can do whatever she wants, as long as she keeps bringing her dad around, she's on my good side
but really I mean how could you not at least make out with Pierre. Im not even attracted to him but he seems like a fun guy to fake a relationship with and then also have fun making out with in public... even if there is nothing actually there
also i find it funny/kinda scary they both have photos trying to eat each others faces off
I went full-on creep/analysis mode because I suspected these two of PR along with one of the other couples on the grid:
-kisses her at a club in Milan- he's turned away from the cam so no one really knows
-them kissing in the 'All Access' video for Alphatauri- (my spidey senses started tingling because someone said Pierre's PR team was trying hard)
-a dark video of them in her 'end of 2022' reel where if you brighten it, you see that they aren't actually kissing 💀
-the picture of them at the dunes 'kissing' each other- I think(cause he's turned away from the camera YET AGAIN)

I'm just hoping Kika sees this ^^ and ends up announcing an Onlyfans for her and Pierre-so that my suspicions subside(and I get to see Pierre without clothes) ✨
-but no yeah, Kika's classy and she's pretty much used to this kind of life, so they look really REALLY good together. Valentina was a good lay, but at the end of the day, she makes Pierre look extremely shallow-

their chemistry is dangerous 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one where she has to sit on his lap because they couldn't get her a ticket is my favorite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Valentina was a good lay, but at the end of the day, she makes Pierre look extremely shallow
This is IMO a reason why many of those Dubai/Monaco/[insert other places] bikini clad wag wanna-bes can only dream about being a celeb wag as many of those guys want to have fun, that's for sure, but doesn't want to have such an official gf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.