Formula 1 Wags #163 Who will be the next one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, first time I’ve been on here in months. A bit overwhelmed tbh, if I gather correctly Lando is being his usual self with Lu and Mick a possible thing. Please correct me if I’m wrong. God I’ve missed a lot. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Finally home from Brazil and have slept for like 30 hours straight.
1. Lovely thread to catch up on.
Cha and charles both deserve some mediocre rebounds. I don't expect anything interesting from them... but if charles at least was smart both him and lando should not be starting anything serious in the next year or two. It's thier best chance to succeed and don't see a new serious relationship helpful no matter who it is. Prime slag years.

2. Pierre and kika with more pda than lu and lando ever. She's 20 now... or like Monday so I guess they can properly shag. I'm still a fan and here for the couple LV ads.

3. Lando and Martin's, but kodric specifically are so much better than hamster. Please please please don't stop.

4. Pietra with a twitch account, could those 2 be any more of a put off. I'm sure pietr is just funneling subs because no way either is getting viewers to that. Still waiting for full on failure.

5. Like martins and lando yuki and port cop make me so happy. DR gotta be a little jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this Lando’s new private account? Looks like his eyes. Both Martins, Louis, Niccolo, Thierry, Ed follow this account

1674371279167.png

1674371230685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
but if charles at least was smart both him and lando should not be starting anything serious in the next year or two.
Agree. They both seemed to spend a lot of energy to *look* like perfect boyfriend and to party way too much just to keep up with their friends, so hopefully focusing on the career will be worth it.
Pierre and kika with more pda than lu and lando ever.
They also look way more natural. If this is PR, then it's damn good one 😂
Pietra with a twitch account, could those 2 be any more of a put off.
I don't see what for would she have a twitch account. Hamster is still trying to be interesting by dragging it with Lando, but what does she have? (unless as said before, she wants to talk about the Brazilian slag house with Carlos and Lando :sneaky:)

Is this Lando’s new private account? Looks like his eyes. Both Martins, Louis, Niccolo, Thierry, Ed follow this account
I find it amusing they (Lando and Charles) create private accounts, but their known and famous friends follow them from their official accounts. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it amusing they (Lando and Charles) create private accounts, but their known and famous friends follow them from their official accounts. 😂
Yeah wouldn’t have known if it wasn’t the follows from his friends 😅 He’s followed Max, Jakob and Tom, so their follows will follow soon.

One of the ‘suggest for you’ accounts when I click on his private account was this girl 👀

Edit: oh now he’s unfollowed her 😅

1674372866418.png

1674372889949.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the ‘suggest for you’ accounts when I click on his private account was this girl 👀
bikini - check, booooobs - check, lip fillers - check, suggestive photos - check - why of course.
totally unrelated, but when I go to his account my first suggestion is some Mick Schumacher fanpage 😂

oh now he’s unfollowed her 😅
Either she didn't like what she saw (in him)... or he is here. In which case, duck off, Lando...

• Haha
I find it funny that he chose that username as his private account to do his follows and unfollows from 😅 Even Romeo Beckham follows

As I was typing this out he’s now unfollow Mathilde 😅

1674376823634.png

1674377047873.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im wondering what on earth made him choose that name 🤣
He either thinks he’s cute as a duck or it’s somehow related to that waddle waddle song he was singing in Max’s golf stream

Think it’s this song 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.