Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
But come on Lando is 23 he looked like a dork before and in a space of 2 years he completely change that persona and got a lot of attention obviously is taking it. I think its a mix of being a little stupid 😂 but also he likes the attention lets be honest.
Yup. It’s pretty normal behaviour tbh it’s just youd expect him to keep it quieter so people don’t talk

Reactions: 2

closingweek

Lu's Clues is back!
Tiffany's replaced by Micky

Was gonna say upon further research vegan diets for dogs are okay as long as you are getting all you need I'm there. I'm sure whoever looks after roscoe makes sure that's covered. Hell I'm a vegetarian for 15 years under my doctors advice (cancer genetic risk) so I get it if that's what the vet said and he's well cared for.
Yes but she wears it on the first photos of the trip. I really think she is still in love with Lando, she saw that Lando liked her photos and then she liked Landos, maybe the story was a call of attention for Lando. And when Lando appeared with the other girl she went down and started posting philosophical quotes…
Maybe the only thing that we have had all this time, was a bad and immature Lando giving hopes to Luisa and Luisa taking that hopes with ilusion. � classic story �

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I've actually found it... quite embarrassing someone really goes this far with a lie just for a bit of attention. That Lando picture (and Lando alone) is an official picture from Alamy. So yeah, I'm skeptical because people are weird.
View attachment 1862672View attachment 1862677
I follow a subreddit on reddit about people who pull this crap. I find it hilarious these days
yeah.. its black and white photo because obviously you couldn't get the color and lighting to line up
photoshop amateur!

bleedspapaya

There were some Jon stuff as well
He followed her (she had private acc) and she knew Lando is moving to Monaco few months before anybody else

Oh lordy...can't cope with Jon slander. Man's an angel! (Or just discreet...imagine what he knows!)

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
She look better here than alien who pretends to be her on her instagram

Yeah she looks like a normal person which is exactly what she is😂she’s not bad looking in any way but I’ve seen her in person (admittedly from a distance) and she looks absolutely nothing like her Instagram

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Dunno... but there was a speculation she could be in Australia (layover in Dubai, now somewhere with grass and sunny). And apparently Mick follows her on Spotify (I don't know where that is from). 🤷‍♀️ It's quite vague, but hell knows 😂 I suppose noone feels like analyzing trees again 😂
mick's spotify follow tell all

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
The drivers had their silly season. Then the team principals decided it was their turn. Now the Wags need some attention so are having their own silly season.

And somehow, through it all, I'm not sucking any F1 driver dick. 😩😩
Stephen, you need to stop being so coy and tell them what you really want

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm having fun just nosing about on socials... and Elena was in the mountains the same days (ish) as Lu in her snowy pics.....
I mean lus sister was in the snowy mountains as well shortly after. Maybe camp Schumacher needed to clear her for media.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I can’t work out what is giving me the ick about this photo. I thinks it’s the glasses which usually do it for me 😂
Greasy hair
Honestly coming off woth that been up to late and exhausted but not go na stop Martin Garrix look

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
again HOW DID THE BOOBIES stay put in that satin dress! Wonders of JenJen
They didn't but she grabbed them before disaster :LOL: that's why Andrea deleted the video I guess

But it was so funny, out of a sudden violenty start dancing while there is some guy who isn't having than much funnnnnn 😅

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
thank you... as an American this scares the shit out of me and not in a funny Deja Vu way.
trying to figure out if i need to cancel things... but guess I'll wait
as an aside I did not book a trip to Brasilla because i was scared of this, but i am supposed to be in that greater area in 2 days so...To be Determined?
Omg Pole stay safe ❤

• Heart