Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off season spice..
Lewis gave us something to talk about
After a dry desert dubai repeat of last year
Lu being mysterious/dropping a dubai plane shot and not at all in dubai
It's 2023 and we are still have like a month before we even see a car.

Starting off with this shot
Because no doubts who is getting some Lewis Lovin.
It's not Shaun white

Screenshot_20230106_165133.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i forgot it is lewis’ birthday today! happy birthday lewis!! ❀
C4E72AB7-7820-4CED-9507-EB011364C919.jpeg

hopefully he gives us a nice, celebratory thirst trap 😌
i feel weird typing this after the wholesome baby pic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a luxury cruise, they had a couple of respected NatGeo photographers on board - otherwise it’s a spoiled celebrity trip. Flying with a heli to the continent with a snow bar set up

a Yacht who isn’t built for those waters, built for the Microsoft founder (not gates) - and no serious staff would let them jump in the water without anyone standing by (after all there is a risk for cardiac arrest even with athletes).
And it looks like her, interesting to post a pic now after the clip

I know the girl is that girl, but I really find the "black bikini! it's her!" funny. Like the girl has the only right to wear black bikini and noone else can, so of course it must be her πŸ˜‚
But anyway, glad to leave last thread with weird celebs behind, however, it's Lewis' BD, so we might not be lucky and get HBD from them to him today. :rolleyes: And I agree with what was said before, this Lewis' trip gives me icks too and it's very hypocritical from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know the girl is that girl, but I really find the "black bikini! it's her!" funny. Like the girl has the only right to wear black bikini and noone else can, so of course it must be her πŸ˜‚
But anyway, glad to leave last thread with weird celebs behind, however, it's Lewis' BD, so we might not be lucky and get HBD from them to him today. :rolleyes: And I agree with what was said before, this Lewis' trip gives me icks too and it's very hypocritical from him.
They all had to pick a colour before the trip to ensure easy identification, it's like being in a girl band

• Haha
Regarding Yuki and Port Cop...I think even if DR makes it back to F1, or any sort of racing, it'll only be for a couple of years, and port cop can't retire when DR does, so I get why he's working with a new team/younger driver. Seeing as Mick's trainer is now with Pierre, I wonder is DR going to work with Seb's trainer? After driver, WAG and team principal silly season, trainer silly season went completely under the radar!

I'm not blaming port cop for DRs mental and physical decline as I think there were many factors, but I've noticed he's a bit of a walking platitude, and while I know we only see a fraction of what actually happens behind the scenes, putting a positive slant on everything when you're dealing with conditions like depression and anxiety is really detrimental as the root cause if those issues are never really dealt with and tend to worsen. I'm sure port cop was stretched to the limits of his expertise over the last couple of years, so a new person with a different approach and perhaps more F1 experience might not be a bad thing for DR. Although knowing the direction his advisors tend to point him in, it'll probably be a doula and a reiki healer of something instead of a performance coach

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding Yuki and Port Cop...I think even if DR makes it back to F1, or any sort of racing, it'll only be for a couple of years, and port cop can't retire when DR does, so I get why he's working with a new team/younger driver. Seeing as Mick's trainer is now with Pierre, I wonder is DR going to work with Seb's trainer? After driver, WAG and team principal silly season, trainer silly season went completely under the radar!

I'm not blaming port cop for DRs mental and physical decline as I think there were many factors, but I've noticed he's a bit of a walking platitude, and while I know we only see a fraction of what actually happens behind the scenes, putting a positive slant on everything when you're dealing with conditions like depression and anxiety is really detrimental as the root cause if those issues are never really dealt with and tend to worsen. I'm sure port cop was stretched to the limits of his expertise over the last couple of years, so a new person with a different approach and perhaps more F1 experience might not be a bad thing for DR. Although knowing the direction his advisors tend to point him in, it'll probably be a doula and a reiki healer of something instead of a performance coach
michael will probably work with Daniel over the break . he have lots of clients and now that daniel have year off he dont need trainer 24/7.
He know the routine, what to do and what to eat. But it will be definitely better for Daniel to not have that strict routine and hopefully he will gain back some weightπŸ™‚

Hang on are we calling Italiano Port Cop now?! I prefer Italiano FoodGestapo or Grande Miguel (if you remember, you remember).

Also gossip rags saying Heidi in Australia? No surprise but she hasn't hinted or posted so it's a bit unfair of then to saying she's dropping the hints and sightings.

• Haha
Hang on are we calling Italiano Port Cop now?! I prefer Italiano FoodGestapo or Grande Miguel (if you remember, you remember).

Also gossip rags saying Heidi in Australia? No surprise but she hasn't hinted or posted so it's a bit unfair of then to saying she's dropping the hints and sightings.
He have this nickname for a year now maybe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit : Omg it is actually 1 year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thread 34 😡
50E743C4-BD5D-4FBE-BBDA-D191AB8EA260.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.