Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

closingweek

But Lando was liking Luisa last week and Luisa liking Lando. Really, Luisa was with the hope of the Landos returning. He disappointed her and she started whatever she had (Mick or someone of doohans circle) but im a romantic haha pretty sure she is in love with Lando and they are going to be back some day 🥺🥰🫶

Reactions: 2

hello2723

VIP Member
JenJen posted another "recovering from a night out" tiktok, seems last nights party must have been fun 🤣

Not many stories of it however, seems most people that were there have private accounts 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
This Claudia girl deleted Dubai dump post with Lando . I wonder why 😂 View attachment 1865373
i noticed that too! but kept him in her highlights. within a few hours though when i went to go look at her post, there were already a few comments about luisa 😅 she could’ve just deleted the comments but maybe she didn’t wanna bother with the weird fans so deleted the post entirely

pastafasta

VIP Member
NGL ever since I saw that story of her on the scooter with Ilies, I can't help but think their chemistry looks way better than hers with Pierre. He made it to her year end round up too.
Someone saved the video with him and her sister on tumblr, it is very cute
Why does it remind me of Hamster, Lando and Lu thing? Again?! o_O

(but there is literally nothing wrong with the video. I don't know why she needed to delete it)

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Finding it hilarious that this girl is doing all the hinting yet doesn't even follow Lando 🤣

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Did he... paint over "Palm" in Palm Angels? 😂
Lol no, it’s one of their spray paint line hoodies, they have colour ones that show up slightly better, this one does just look like the letters have been rubbed out 😂

33C8C861-815C-4D65-9AB3-52129705FE34.jpeg