Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
From what I can see I think Thierry, Niccolo and Andrea are the only ones following Claudia. They seem to be the only ones she follows too

Reactions: 2

closingweek

Jenjen is Luisas friend and i think she is a good girl and knows that the Luisas the efforts of have Lando back was broken by Claudia (she is cute in some photos, in others the botox makes her looking like an old woman). We dont know but maybe Landos real type of girl is Claudia not Luisa. (He looks like a Luisas type but its clear it doesn’t work).
this season is going to be interesting hahah new drivers, new wags… im bored of Kelly, isa, and Carmen. �

Reactions: 1

Pippi11

VIP Member
How is that shirt collar fitting around that neck?

@Pippi11
She's not gonna give you Blake's friends private Insta. Sorry, but one of the reasons I like this site over others.
No it’s not Blake’s own instagram.
He isn’t on social media.
She follows a brand and happens to be friends with Blake.
I know now that she can’t give me this woman’s Instagram.
Sorry I didn’t know.😯

Futtrit

VIP Member
They didn't but she grabbed them before disaster :LOL: that's why Andrea deleted the video I guess

But it was so funny, out of a sudden violenty start dancing while there is some guy who isn't having than much funnnnnn 😅
Those krazy kids....

• Haha

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Quick question…has Elena ever followed Luisa on Insta? For some reason I thought she did at one point last year 🤔

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
he looks very cute here
1. dont know if you guys know but the Bills had a scary incident where one of their players had cardiac arrest and it was very scary. (he's okay now, but a ton of support for that team all around. I know DR is really just in it to support Josh Allen, but its nice to see him in the Jersey.
2. am currently wearing the same havaianas flip flops, so digging the fashion and happy vibes.
3. I still dont know why people wonder if Heidi is with him or not, but this girl really had no business going into security footage and posting. I hope she keeps her job. personally i find it kinda creepy you go to security footage for some sort of celebrity clout
Yeah I guess they've just lost a very very wealthy customer too. I can't imagine he'd be too happy that CCTV footage of him has been posted online

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Speaking of Puma, has anyone heard anything about Red Bull dropping Puma and working with some gross dutch company who has all of their workers on zero hour contracts? Not sure Puma are much better but seemed like an odd one to me
They're bringing on New Era and Sparco from the sound of it

ImaLady

VIP Member
There was this instagram page, wagsf12.0 or something like this.. can't find it anymore since yesterday. They had Isa as a profile picture. Can anyone see it or is it deleted? shame, it updated frequently

Pole er bear

VIP Member
As the resident Yuki watcher of this thread, some updates on his insta activity: He followed this half-Japanese model recently and she followed him back

More interesting is how he's friends with this vlogger, also Japanese. She was in his garage for the Abu Dhabi race this year and last year

View attachment 1862507
Nothing concrete but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a girl by the season starting
IT IS YUKI'S TIME DAMNIT
YUKI SLAG LETS GOOOOOO!

hello2723

VIP Member
Is my instagram just glitching or has the other girl removed the photo of Lando from her photo dump too? 🤣

• Haha