Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
nah somehow the tiktok is even worse than the instagram story 😭 so obvious to the point where it’s a bit embarrassing 😆

also.. big boy.. she’s def talking about jon 😌❤
Girlies in the wrong sport if she’s looking for a big boy, these men are all pocket sized 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

yukinobambino

VIP Member
As the resident Yuki watcher of this thread, some updates on his insta activity: He followed this half-Japanese model recently and she followed him back

More interesting is how he's friends with this vlogger, also Japanese. She was in his garage for the Abu Dhabi race this year and last year

FiBcmoDXwAAxVbh?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Nothing concrete but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a girl by the season starting

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I feel like I’m just going in on him now but if he’s actually bought a French bulldog puppy I’m gonna be mad. They’re SO unhealthy. Roscoes always had breathing issues, his other dog Coco died a lot younger than she should have done because she wasn’t healthy (not Lewis’ fault, it’s the breed. His dogs couldn’t want for anything). What does he even need another dog for? He barely even sees Roscoe which I know isn’t his fault but I don’t think he was even around for Christmas this year (I’m gonna feel like a terrible person if he’s too sick to fly anymore). Idk, I think again it’d be a case of Lewis not practicing what he preaches. Cute dog though regardless
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just old and I know things.
You gotta take Lewis (and anyone for that matter) off the pedastal he's on. He as a person is not who you think he is, or who he has led to believe he is. That doesn't make him or anyone else a Bad person. They are just a person who isn't any one thing we can judge. If we hold people to such high standards ( including their follows/choices in relationships, ect) we will be disappointed. Everyone is flawed, and celebrities ect have very smart people who Create their image. Lewis, I would say more than anyone else. That image is unobtainable, for them, for us, for anyone, because take away the status and we are all human and we are all flawed.

The French bulldog is the most popular dog in the world. My friends have them some have problems and some dont. Lewis isn't even around to take care of roscoe full time... again fun illusion of a dog dad. But do the math and hes just not there. I took care of 2 giant dogs who somehow lived 16 years of a healthy life and peaceful death. I loved them, but I hated losing so much freedom, which is why I know I don't want kids. Lewis has enough money to pay people to care for his dogs. he probably sees roscoe like 3 months a year if he's lucky. If he did adopt one rest assured it will be well cared for and happy. Personally I think forcing a vegan diet on a dog who doesn't have a say (and was not bred over thousands of year for it) is equally cruel. My dog at dry mid grade dog food their whole lives and were both from the pound. Same woth the ones before that. To force that or any unscientific dieton your dog, against research , to me, tells me all I need to know about his control and narcissism.

Lewis is a good person for F1. But we need to stop thinking any of them are good people beyond the grid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I had my glass of wine and have now blocked out that stream. I have updated my profile picture to let my personal opinion be known.
I will not get mad at those pro hamster but for me, I'm just glad we aren't in the same part of brazil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Futtrit

VIP Member
You know when you see a possible picture of Mick in a restaurant and someone said it's Lu. And you're like "WTF! Haha, no way you crazies.... "

And today I'm like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

scvlet

VIP Member
went to go rewatch claudia’s tiktok to see if it had blown up. two things:
- literally everyone in the comments talking about how lando is not a big boy 😆😭 poor guy is now gonna be insecure about his height!
- look at this comment she liked 😭 i’m dead
A064DC48-6E1C-4F90-BD72-F985CCD8C038.jpeg

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
I love how Mick's fangirls went from - "Stop being stupid, she is in Dubai, probably with Lando again, there is no way she could be anywhere near Mick", through - "Ok, she is probably somewhere else, but surely not with Mick." and "Ok, she might be in Australia but probably working", to - "If she is with Mick, at least he is nicer than Lando, so good for her."

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Apparently Lando got parking tickets on his car multiple times whilst visiting her.
Same girl hooked up with Hardik Pandya , Adnan Januzaj & Ross Barclay - her list goes on, everyone knew, Sav / Ollie / Connor in particular were disappointed to silence 🤣 FACT.
Rich people consider parking tickets the same thing as valet tips
Thought lando lost his v card to 'livy' Carlin of that carlin racing. But yeah a lot of young celebs would rather just pay to get that out of the way and then never have anyone claim they were virgin.

Is your name Max Fewtrell?
(Edit to say of course @Futtrit beat me to it)
Queen of the perfect one liners

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member

Technically WAG content so I gotta say I find Nyck and his girl adorable. Especially her being a bit taller and their strategic photos to hide that.

Yuki this could be us think about it

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Girlies in the wrong sport if she’s looking for a big boy, these men are all pocket sized 😂
"Hi Identikit blonde Iona substitute. I will give you a McLaren shirt if you tell everybody I've got a big knob. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Lando"

• Haha