Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Huh. I was going to say she's 30 but says she's 25.
Funny thing is...you might not be wrong

kate’s new man def looks better when he’s hiding his lego hair
View attachment 1868798
He's pretty but he has such dead eyes

Kelly is literally EATING him in one of them when he’s holding Penelope (I think), that poor child😭😂 also I’m just gonna say it, there’s been countless famous people, far more famous than Max in St Barths over the last month or so and none of them were papped and yet it’s happened to them twice…..🤔🤔🤔
And did the first set of photos ever make an gossip sites or did they just circulate on social media? Because that's also weird

Reactions: 2

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
thank you... as an American this scares the shit out of me and not in a funny Deja Vu way.
trying to figure out if i need to cancel things... but guess I'll wait
as an aside I did not book a trip to Brasilla because i was scared of this, but i am supposed to be in that greater area in 2 days so...To be Determined?
Mind yourself whatever you decide to do. Are you there on your own?

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Saw someone comment on one of her pictures ages ago skiing in the snow, and they said something like ‘ Switzerland looks beaut’ or somthing like this. I remember her posts being in the snow. So do we think she was visiting Micky

kubnikol

VIP Member
I don’t think the visa thing was ever true tbh, especially if she was allowed to leave to go to Portugal, when doesn’t she also live/has lived in Monaco? Makes no sense. And it’s not like she didn’t know when it was it’s been in the calendar this whole time 😂 sometimes there just isn’t an explanation for stuff and it’s that simple. She might have just not wanted to
once you get the visa you have to leave the country and re-enter and it doesn't matter if you will go to canada , europe .... So she went to portugal to visit friends before christmas . she was in new york for 6 months . She got it and went home .

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Girl really screwed herself with that Dubai story. She probably thought it would throw people off but the only thing it did was make people analyse her stories more 🤣
yes this.
which i think is even funnier for everyone saying she was desperate for fame with lando with the dubai post
when in fact it was to make us think that while she's off on a yacht in Australia with Micky

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
It’s quite scary how often that happens 😂 people made up this whole story (that lasted months) about Lewis dating Totos goddaughter (who may or may not exist) and were claiming photos of Lewis in the vicinity of any brunette woman was the two of them together 😭 it was very very bizarre
I think Toto has two kids in their 20s, so if he does have a grandchild, they wouldn't even be as old as Kika. That's an odd one 😅

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I am dying, tattle detective work at it's finest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(btw I only quickly scanned last few pages, it would be hilarious if it turned out Mick and Luisa have a thing, but for the sake of Lu I wish not, I cannot image the comments and criticism she would get. also, I still delusionally see her with Lando :ROFLMAO:
a few others said that too, but I really dont think the hate ever got to her. things with lando would have ended well before they did if that were the case. by the end of it cinnamon had disappeared. Also I think she's under the any press is good press mentality. So hate keeping her relevant, isn't going to really break her heart. Its only going to get her more views. I'd love to know how much Claudia's follows went up after that ride with lando

• Haha

Zaamy

Speaking of Puma, has anyone heard anything about Red Bull dropping Puma and working with some gross dutch company who has all of their workers on zero hour contracts? Not sure Puma are much better but seemed like an odd one to me
Castore are making the merch, and Sparco the racesuits - the same companies as Mclaren uses