Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Also wondering if any of the Lando crew will like Luisas new post, usually Sav and JenJen do but nothing so far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
Kelly is literally EATING him in one of them when he’s holding Penelope (I think), that poor child😭😂 also I’m just gonna say it, there’s been countless famous people, far more famous than Max in St Barths over the last month or so and none of them were papped and yet it’s happened to them twice…..🤔🤔🤔
and for DailyMail!:LOL:
breaking through 100000 Harry articles these days is kind of an achievement :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

bleedspapaya

So I'm in Brazil
and apparently, all hell has broken loose in the capital (I'm in Rio so its not there)
its January 6th, only its January 8th and they are destroying stuff and like its freaking me out
only getting US news cause i dont speak Portuguese... kinda nervous, kinda not
ummmm FUCK this. Bolsonaro hanging out in Donald Trump's place
where is nelson piquet.
if anyone hears something about Rio, please let me know because again.. i dont speak Portuguese and US news has no one there
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...brazils-presidential-palace-and-supreme-court this is what I found...

Pippi11

VIP Member
Championof I hope you not mad at me because of my question I send you.
Are you from Australia?
Beautiful country and I mean that.
A big wish of mine is to visit it someday.☺
Maybe you will give me your own Instagram account?
Because I can’t find nothing on Championof.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
You might be on to something here. Some men have an ego thing about it-like its emasculating that they couldn't get a girl themselves so they had to pay for one. I'm sure Lando is completely aware these girls are using him for clout and experiences but if he's not paying them, rather flying them out and treating them to expensive, dinners, gifts and the like then it's different. It's still a transactional relationship of course.
Yes, that's more it, emasculating is the word I was looking for but couldn't find!

Futtrit

VIP Member
So I'm in Brazil
and apparently, all hell has broken loose in the capital (I'm in Rio so its not there)
its January 6th, only its January 8th and they are destroying stuff and like its freaking me out
only getting US news cause i dont speak Portuguese... kinda nervous, kinda not
ummmm FUCK this. Bolsonaro hanging out in Donald Trump's place
where is nelson piquet.
if anyone hears something about Rio, please let me know because again.. i dont speak Portuguese and US news has no one there
Not much detail...