Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Just went on a little dive into Claudias insta and tiktok, seems she broke up with a long term bf (3+ years) around August. Her tiktoks just after that went full Cha style with the break up songs 🤣

Also just found a birthday insta post, was only on 2nd December so I scrolled too far to see it initially 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member

Dutch gossip site.
"lando norris has been spotted several times with this lady"

Dutch gossip site.
"lando norris has been spotted several times with this lady"
how old is she? (sorry if it was discussed, had no time to check)
I am just curious in my renaissance of interest in his lil adventures :ROFLMAO:

McDonald's is gonna become an euphemism....
Ted's off season notebook will not write itself :ROFLMAO:
gosh, I know he has much more interesting things to do, but him mentioning Lando's love life on TV around the supposed breakup was gold

Last edited:
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I think Toto has two kids in their 20s, so if he does have a grandchild, they wouldn't even be as old as Kika. That's an odd one 😅
Goddaughter, so not actually related to him, apparently it was like a friends daughter called Celine. They even claimed someone in Mercedes was telling them about it, as if some random engineer would know the ins and outs of Lewis life 😭

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Goddaughter, so not actually related to him, apparently it was like a friends daughter called Celine. They even claimed someone in Mercedes was telling them about it, as if some random engineer would know the ins and outs of Lewis life 😭
Ohhh sorry I got a bit excited there 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
It looks more like K-MAG to me!

Also wondering if Mick will end up being Toto's shoulder sweater twin like Nick Debris was!
I hope so, I’m gonna miss the camera panning to Toto and Nyck just being there as moral support 🤣

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
You might be on to something here. Some men have an ego thing about it-like its emasculating that they couldn't get a girl themselves so they had to pay for one. I'm sure Lando is completely aware these girls are using him for clout and experiences but if he's not paying them, rather flying them out and treating them to expensive, dinners, gifts and the like then it's different. It's still a transactional relationship of course.
The thing is that by the end of the day he is paying even higher price (and looks like an idiot) 😂

monza

VIP Member
View attachment 1874033

their followers are all f1 related. did they used to have this account for luisa and rebranded to claudia? 💀
Is there a need for this page? Just assume it's fashion nova from head to toe and that's it

(The same madness was around Luisa as well but y'all liked her si you didn't notice it that much :LOL:)

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Nahh why would anyone actually take security footage from their work?🤣if you take a photo with him that he’s aware of that’s fair enough but that’s a bit stalker vibes
But she didnt take picture with him . She was working and respecting her work policy but people wanted to see the picture so she posted this one from security camera . She cover everything so you cant see the shop .