Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did post this tiktok story using the "you're 10 but..." filter and did her usual looking at someone off camera 🤣
Screenshot_20230110_215047_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
or if she wants to be *slightly* less obvious it will be a bed selfie with his arm + watches/bracelets visible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
or if she wants to be *slightly* less obvious it will be a bed selfie with his arm + watches/bracelets visible 🤣
Did Luisa return that bear shirt? The second coldest hinting weapon (churrost are no. 1 ofc)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah and there's that video of daniel hugging his family before he went to get in his car for the final time and his mum is crying....if she was there, I really think she would have been stood with his family at that time??
Hello from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

I wanna know what nipple pasties she’s wearing as there’s no way my nipples wouldn’t come out to play when it’s that cold in that dress 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So I was like oh let's see this hamster in brazil stream.
I have been here 2 weeks now, and I have yet to meet a Brazilian who sounds as annoying as Pietra. the whining for attention like the stream is some sort of Debut for her. Girl WE KNOW who you and your rich ass friends are. Paying for 'fashion school' in London, all desperate for attention. Your mom is an influencer, and is trying to get all of you to do the same.

I never thought i'd miss Luisa content, but at least she wasnt trying to be in the damn stream or whining for attention. I'm getting is babe... me me me.

Total ick... I actually gagged my dinner, but thankfully held it down
RIP twitch streams cause that was absolutely yuck.

JenJen KEEP HER OUT OF THE GROUP CONTENT
Have no idea why fewtrell chose this path, but it is not helping him in any way
(made it 2 minutes, tried to skip ahead, and it was even worse)

he's officially destroyed his own chances
and I'm afraid the quadrant that lando (sorta) built. If I were lando I'd be super pissed at that stream

Last edited:
  • Haha
So I was like oh let's see this hamster in brazil stream.
I have been here 2 weeks now, and I have yet to meet a Brazilian who sounds as annoying as Pietra. the whining for attention like the stream is some sort of Debut for her. Girl WE KNOW who you and your rich ass friends are. Paying for 'fashion school' in London, all desperate for attention. Your mom is an influencer, and is trying to get all of you to do the same.

I never thought i'd miss Luisa content, but at least she wasnt trying to be in the damn stream or whining for attention. I'm getting is babe... me me me.

Total ick... I actually gagged my dinner, but thankfully held it down
RIP twitch streams cause that was absolutely yuck.

JenJen KEEP HER OUT OF THE GROUP CONTENT
Have no idea why fewtrell chose this path, but it is not helping him in any way
(made it 2 minutes, tried to skip ahead, and it was even worse)
i still haven’t watched his stream.. and this is definitely making me glad i haven’t 😆😆

and i agree, luisa was never annoying or attention-seeking in the streams she was in. and she was with an actual f1 driver!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.