Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was like oh let's see this hamster in brazil stream.
I have been here 2 weeks now, and I have yet to meet a Brazilian who sounds as annoying as Pietra. the whining for attention like the stream is some sort of Debut for her. Girl WE KNOW who you and your rich ass friends are. Paying for 'fashion school' in London, all desperate for attention. Your mom is an influencer, and is trying to get all of you to do the same.

I never thought i'd miss Luisa content, but at least she wasnt trying to be in the damn stream or whining for attention. I'm getting is babe... me me me.

Total ick... I actually gagged my dinner, but thankfully held it down
RIP twitch streams cause that was absolutely yuck.

JenJen KEEP HER OUT OF THE GROUP CONTENT
Have no idea why fewtrell chose this path, but it is not helping him in any way
(made it 2 minutes, tried to skip ahead, and it was even worse)
Definitely understand Landos descision to avoid 3rd wheeling them now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely understand Landos descision to avoid 3rd wheeling them now 🤣
Look I wasnt even gonna talk real tit about Pietra (or the rest of the brazilians), because I always try not to judge until i hear you speak.
this is the most immature, spoiled, bratty annoyance I've ever spent 2 minutes sorta watching
whatever she did with the old max... he's just totally whipped in love and gives zero shits about anything else in his life.
Everything I had hoped was not true, is, and Lando, stay away from this disaster.
This has only been official since November 1.... 2 months and in my opinion destroyed any bit of potential quadrant content or anywhere max can go from here
career suicide, which is a career that was handed to him, to like help and he's used his stream as a freaking lovey dovey launch pad for a spoiled brat... ew
Lando FIRE HIS ASS already. no one who supports quadrant should be subjected to this tit

I'm gonna go run to all the claudia content i wasnt giving a tit about because i need to be cleansed of whatever the duck i just heard

• Haha
So I was like oh let's see this hamster in brazil stream.
I have been here 2 weeks now, and I have yet to meet a Brazilian who sounds as annoying as Pietra. the whining for attention like the stream is some sort of Debut for her. Girl WE KNOW who you and your rich ass friends are. Paying for 'fashion school' in London, all desperate for attention. Your mom is an influencer, and is trying to get all of you to do the same.

I never thought i'd miss Luisa content, but at least she wasnt trying to be in the damn stream or whining for attention. I'm getting is babe... me me me.

Total ick... I actually gagged my dinner, but thankfully held it down
RIP twitch streams cause that was absolutely yuck.

JenJen KEEP HER OUT OF THE GROUP CONTENT
Have no idea why fewtrell chose this path, but it is not helping him in any way
(made it 2 minutes, tried to skip ahead, and it was even worse)

he's officially destroyed his own chances
and I'm afraid the quadrant that lando (sorta) built. If I were lando I'd be super pissed at that stream
Pole, I could be wrong but I get the impression you might not like her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i still haven’t watched his stream.. and this is definitely making me glad i haven’t 😆😆

and i agree, luisa was never annoying or attention-seeking in the streams she was in. and she was with an actual f1 driver!!
I am so angry right now and its not jealousy
it the freaking using the stream, which is basically supposed to help lando and quadrant with subs
he's using it to launch an annoyance than has nothing to do with any of them
why the duck max... why you ungrateful washed up hamster
he is totally moving in with her
(STILL RENT FREE)
I cannot wait to see him crash and burn
cause lando isn't gonna save you after you fucked him over with this

Pole, I could be wrong but I get the impression you might not like her?
its the hamster more than her. she's just doing her normal life
but the hamster is done done done for me

• Haha
  • Heart
okay i’ve just skimmed through some of it. first thing i hear pietra say is that she loves tom bale and he’s a great guy 😆 that’s all i need to know about this girl 💀

then i went to the middle of the stream and hear her saying she said no to max the first time he asked her out. and that she said i love you by accident the first time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Everything that’s wrong with this generation right there. Stop airing all your private life. Firstly no one cares and secondly it’s very embarrassing for you. It’s not clever or cool or funny in any way. Honest to god these people wouldn’t know decorum if it smacked them in the face 🙄
okay i’ve just skimmed through some of it. first thing i hear pietra say is that she loves tom bale and he’s a great guy 😆 that’s all i need to know about this girl 💀

then i went to the middle of the stream and hear her saying she said no to max the first time he asked her out. and that she said i love you by accident the first time?

Reactions: 3

Ugh I'm ok with never hearing about him again 🤣. I'm sure he'll grow out of whatever phase this is. Maybe. But until then I get Heidi's over it face whenever he comes up.

• Haha
  • Heart
okay i ran across the street and bought wine before they closed
i feel some form of comfort now and am now aware of my (subtle) disdain

My time in Brazil has been amazing... the majority of that is from the people. There is a beautiful blend of race, culture, and a real love for the environment. The country has been through some obvious tit recently and yet I have found the people's general joy, empathy for those suffering, and warmth to me as an outsider inspiring.
I am so offended because this girl is so different from the people I've met all over the place and it was just extra painful given the experience I've had and the majority of the people here her age who do get it.

JenJen you are like miles above her
and i never thought i'd see someone more whipped than connor... but obviously max just needed to get his dick wet reguarly

Everything that’s wrong with this generation right there. Stop airing all your private life. Firstly no one cares and secondly it’s very embarrassing for you. It’s not clever or cool or funny in any way. Honest to god these people wouldn’t know decorum if it smacked them in the face 🙄
and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH QUADRANT

• Heart
and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH QUADRANT
I had no idea who this guy even was before I looked at these threads but from the sounds of it he’s an even bigger clout chaser than the girls that hang round these drivers. Lando seems like a nice boy who’s genuinely just tried to be there for a friend but there comes a point when you need to get a bit of self respect and stand on your own two feet

I had my glass of wine and have now blocked out that stream. I have updated my profile picture to let my personal opinion be known.
I will not get mad at those pro hamster but for me, I'm just glad we aren't in the same part of brazil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That hamster stream sounds like a hell to me since Luisa streams were too much for me :LOL:

Anyway, here is some wholesome content 🥰

1000001051.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not long come across this thread, absolutely love F1 and it's given me life over the last couple of days.
Have to say, reading about Lando's less than impressive performances off the track, I'm more than happy to take one for the team and show him the ropes.
I mean I may be more his dad's age, but still 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jenjen is Luisas friend and i think she is a good girl and knows that the Luisas the efforts of have Lando back was broken by Claudia (she is cute in some photos, in others the botox makes her looking like an old woman). We dont know but maybe Landos real type of girl is Claudia not Luisa. (He looks like a Luisas type but its clear it doesn’t work).
this season is going to be interesting hahah new drivers, new wags… im bored of Kelly, isa, and Carmen. �

Reactions: 1
We dont know but maybe Landos real type of girl is Claudia not Luisa
Lando is still young, his "type" is currently very simple - bikini. :rolleyes:
I had my glass of wine and have now blocked out that stream.
I think I will need some wine too. That stream was really terrible, I haven't seen such a whiny pair in a long time.
I mean, thanks for providing the entertainment, but no thanks. I'd rather see something spicy involving actual wags.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lando is still young, his "type" is currently very simple - bikini. :rolleyes:

I think I will need some wine too. That stream was really terrible, I haven't seen such a whiny pair in a long time.
I mean, thanks for providing the entertainment, but no thanks. I'd rather see something spicy involving actual wags.
Can you imagine her with Carlos? I think she was a cover for Carlando fun times

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.