Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for me this was the main hint. First, I dont think the majority of Portuguese would choose to go to cold weather climates, at least her and luisa. And while Switzerland is lovely its not exactly a go to destination for skiing when there are many closer areas.

I'm telling you they were both getting briefed by corinna.
But also telling to me was that lando was spotted in Porto (when he was caught at the boite) but he was also notably out with her sister who normally would have been in lisbon. I think Lu's sister is definitely looking out for her PR wise being that she is 'famous' in Portugal at least

again HOW DID THE BOOBIES stay put in that satin dress! Wonders of JenJen
I wonder how long Mick will stay in Australia for? I don't know anything about his schedule (unlike Lando and his predictability!)

Also I wonder how it works now as a reserve....I'm assuming he still goes to pre season testing?

Reactions: 5
They didn't but she grabbed them before disaster :LOL: that's why Andrea deleted the video I guess

But it was so funny, out of a sudden violenty start dancing while there is some guy who isn't having than much funnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜…
Those krazy kids....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love how all the drivers and their trainers are showing us how hard they are working pre season. I've never seen so much sweat in January
Did a few of them (not including Lando) not get stick last year for too much partying and not enough prep work?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did a few of them (not including Lando) not get stick last year for too much partying and not enough prep work?
Yeah. People were worried because he was never posting training on Instagram and thought he would be really unfit

• Haha
Luisa is back home! Which would match with her early morning posts from yesterday, she was probably on the move! :cool:

Reactions: 3
8CBE3AB4-452F-4174-8F8D-EA0FC8306A83.jpeg

their followers are all f1 related. did they used to have this account for luisa and rebranded to claudia? ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1874033

their followers are all f1 related. did they used to have this account for luisa and rebranded to claudia? ๐Ÿ’€
Is there a need for this page? Just assume it's fashion nova from head to toe and that's it

(The same madness was around Luisa as well but y'all liked her si you didn't notice it that much :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there a need for this page? Just assume it's fashion nova from head to toe and that's it

(The same madness was around Luisa as well but y'all liked her si you didn't notice it that much :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
oh i know but at least she was a wag ๐Ÿ˜ญ

right now all claudia has going for her is the big boy tiktok ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
I love how all the drivers and their trainers are showing us how hard they are working pre season. I've never seen so much sweat in January
I'd prefer it if they increased this content. I could do with less Full Send Girls. Sweaty gym pics are my favorite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll take that croissant, cashews and ice coffee on my way to puff pastry bakery thanks

1000001072.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.