Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long come across this thread, absolutely love F1 and it's given me life over the last couple of days.
Have to say, reading about Lando's less than impressive performances off the track, I'm more than happy to take one for the team and show him the ropes.
I mean I may be more his dad's age, but still πŸ˜‚
You know, I don't find Lando attractive in that way, hes just cute I guess, but Im extremely curious about what he does with his monster cock, so I can also take one for the team

Yuki, Nyck and Pierre all in Dubai, time to have a landogate of your own boys
Maybe Yuki and Nyck will also outfuck Lando. Traditions!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
JenJen promting Kats jewelry as a 'fire brand' does not even surprise or annoy me after that stream
Screenshot_20230111_071239.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s Lennie? 🀭
What was Jen Jens actual Bulgarian name? Probably not related but could see her and Kat keeping it real with eastern european names.

Edited for accuracy
Well just stay tuned for Claudia's new jewelry line

I Seriouy would like to know how my bags the dubai crew brought
Also if jenjens bag was recovered or if in fact she said F it I have my pink valentinos and just went shopping.

Her bags collection alone i would be terrified to check in airport luggage

Follow up jenjen is Evgenia... probably followed by like 8 other names like my bulgarian friend has

Last edited:
  • Haha
Still pondering that Lu's sister went to Lausanne for New Year. Of all the places available in the world she ends up 18 miles away from tbe Schumacher house......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still pondering that Lu's sister went to Lausanne for New Year. Of all the places available in the world she ends up 18 miles away from tbe Schumacher house......
Everyone needs to sign the contract, you know ;)

• Haha
JenJen posted another "recovering from a night out" tiktok, seems last nights party must have been fun 🀣

Not many stories of it however, seems most people that were there have private accounts πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
JenJen posted another "recovering from a night out" tiktok, seems last nights party must have been fun 🀣

Not many stories of it however, seems most people that were there have private accounts πŸ˜…
It was sooooo fun

That one story of Andrea where JenJen starts dancing with a friend and guy next to them scrolls on his phone bored to death 🀣

I would post a screecshot but she deleted it :LOL:

• Haha
for me this was the main hint. First, I dont think the majority of Portuguese would choose to go to cold weather climates, at least her and luisa. And while Switzerland is lovely its not exactly a go to destination for skiing when there are many closer areas.

I'm telling you they were both getting briefed by corinna.
But also telling to me was that lando was spotted in Porto (when he was caught at the boite) but he was also notably out with her sister who normally would have been in lisbon. I think Lu's sister is definitely looking out for her PR wise being that she is 'famous' in Portugal at least

It was sooooo fun

That one story of Andrea where JenJen starts dancing with a friend and guy next to them scrolls on his phone bored to death 🀣

I would post a screecshot but she deleted it :LOL:
again HOW DID THE BOOBIES stay put in that satin dress! Wonders of JenJen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
again HOW DID THE BOOBIES stay put in that satin dress! Wonders of JenJen
They didn't but she grabbed them before disaster :LOL: that's why Andrea deleted the video I guess

But it was so funny, out of a sudden violenty start dancing while there is some guy who isn't having than much funnnnnn πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.