Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the heck does Hamster and that girl sound like whiny children? They are creeping me out now. 😬

Reactions: 2
Didn't Kat post tbat mirror? 😬
Someone definitely did because it seems familiar. I went through Kat's IG, but can't find anything... but it amused me than on January 8th (2021) Lando was still liking her pic and on January 12th Pierre started πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oh and Luisa posted not interesting post, but the song choice is interesting "Set Fire To The Rain x Another Love"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently Jacks girlfriend has unfollowed Luisa now … so I’ve officially given up trying to work that situation out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently Jacks girlfriend has unfollowed Luisa now … so I’ve officially given up trying to work that situation out πŸ˜‚
Were Lu and Mick actually the holiday hookup here all along? This is all too confusing 🀣

• Haha
Were Lu and Mick actually the holiday hookup here all along? This is all too confusing 🀣
I don't know if she is with Mick or someone else from that group, as I'm sure she is there as those people wouldn't randomly follow her out of blue, that's for sure πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Hopefully I haven't knackered their relationship with my Mick hands at Disney revelation! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mickey necklace, Jack Doohan's mum following her, the Lance follow,, Jack's girlfriend following (we'll ignore the unfollow.....)

Got to be. Surely....?

*me trying to convince myself again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mickey necklace, Jack Doohan's mum following her, the Lance follow,, Jack's girlfriend following (we'll ignore the unfollow.....)

Got to be. Surely....?

*me trying to convince myself again

Reactions: 1
Also wondering if any of the Lando crew will like Luisas new post, usually Sav and JenJen do but nothing so far 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.