Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her fan-page know exactly where this photo was taken? It’s so odd!View attachment 1869680
(Because it’s her sister😏) nah I’m kidding, idk it’s very weird. It’s clearly intentionally put there to show they’re in Aus but how they found out, god knows

And did the first set of photos ever make an gossip sites or did they just circulate on social media? Because that's also weird
This is funny actually, no. I only ever saw them on one particular tumblr page and when the user was asked where they got them from, they said they “are a big Niall Horan fan so pay for exclusive access to pap photos” or something 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Lando is an unsatiable attention bleep who has always gotten off his fame. He came up under Lewis in prime Lewis slag days and no doubt this is his go along with the pay check and the merc spot of McLaren doesn't deliver.

Also this is why I love him... and again love lu,
But let this man duck until he drops. He has 100% the right to do so and pay for it... or let them post a mclaren reference instead. Probably the same going rate and lando still gets talked about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know whose thoughts I’d love to get about this whole Mick and Lu thing? Seb’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know whose thoughts I’d love to get about this whole Mick and Lu thing? Seb’s 😂
He’d be so confused by this whole world I just know it 🤣 bless him. Hope he’s living the life, he deserves it. Still hasn’t quite sunk in we won’t be seeing him come winter testing actually 😞 I really liked the 2022 grid, would have been happy to keep all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’d be so confused by this whole world I just know it 🤣 bless him. Hope he’s living the life, he deserves it. Still hasn’t quite sunk in we won’t be seeing him come winter testing actually 😞 I really liked the 2022 grid, would have been happy to keep all of them
I know I can’t wait for race of champions but then also know that’s probably the last we will see of him for a while 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How does her fan-page know exactly where this photo was taken? It’s so odd!View attachment 1869680
The guy who posted it on facebook also told where they were. Had dinner last thursday with his family. Think the heidi berger fanpage got the location from that post.

Edit:
Weird, wanted to check the post. They removed the picture?! Was on the DR fanpage on facebook.

Can't find it

58b5d3790520eeff3028ce763b7ff636.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.