Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but East Vic Park is in Perth... did he actually drive that car from Perth to Melbourne? o_O
idk he have lot of free time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe it is not him πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ but he have this car tooπŸ˜‚
I genuinely would have thought McLaren would have asked for that back 🀷
he had to give back that purple one that oscar will get . But this was gift . It is special edition of Monza car . 3 cars was made and he got one πŸ™‚

Reactions: 4
wow this is really giving me flashbacks to last year πŸ˜… same shirt of course 😌
2131F270-36C4-44D8-BEB1-779AB59693CB.jpeg

also his current messy hair looks ten times better than wtv last year’s was 😭 the sides were soo short

Reactions: 6
Yeah, but East Vic Park is in Perth... did he actually drive that car from Perth to Melbourne? o_O

I don't really expect Mick to be the one to give us something... but someone really should πŸ˜‚ Also, it is so unlike Luisa to be this quiet. πŸ’€
In a bored moment I did notice that a picture that Lu's sister posted looks like the surrounding area of Mick Doohan's gaff......

20230110_102057.jpg
0641f90acd6b891b6bcfc9481a4fe70e.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmm... 4 days ago, that would match exactly in between Luisa's Dubai and tanning on grass story πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hmm... 4 days ago, that would match exactly in between Luisa's Dubai and tanning on grass story πŸ’€
Also "new yesr, new journies" as the pic header. Also her sister is very much in Portugal so it's obviously not taken by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brazil update. All is good here and should be for the rest of my trip

Also Bolsonaro down in Florida where US is trying to send him back to Brasil.... checked into a hospital there with stomach pain

Fun fact if you ever want to avoid extradition get sick because if you are in a hospitality can't kick you out until you are clear. If he claims something they can't diagnose they will release him eventually

Sorry WHAT A Coward!
Waiting for nelson piquet go pick him up and flee back to his compound.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is Christiano Piquet is he a real Piquet... because apparently bolsonaro has been with him in Florida....

Oh wow.. he flew to the US on Dec 30 under diplomatic visa (which makes you untouchable) but it was the last day he was president.... THEN Lula was sworn in, so the US is revoking that visa, essentially meaning he is now here illegally unless he gets another visa... which I don't see the US giving him. Oh man this is such a ridiculous attempt to hide.

rant over but yeah Piquets I'm watching all of you

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thats a old photo from her previous trip with her boyfriend she spend the new year in Switzerland.
Hmmmm. It looks like water inlets and sea to me.....

And also doesn't look like a commercial jet.

Reactions: 1
Ugh... Looked up Christiano Piquet and found this
him with Bolosonaro a few days ago in..... the SAME Palmeira soccer Jersey as Lando

1673357320602.png

1673357465444.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I didn’t think it was Daniel who is probably still in WA. Silly how the media has picked up on this guy’s photo & run with it! Couldn’t see why Daniel would even be driving around in a McLaren in Melbourne with Oscar.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apparently it was Christian Pancione who was in the car. Some relative posted a shot of Oscar & him out of the car next to it. Someone posted a photo on FB but it has now been removed from Reddit.

Remember that old tiktok of Lu saying she is the one most likely to date a famous guy and to have two boyfriends at the same time? Twitter is saying she manifested all of this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's unusually quiet in wags world... someone really needs to drop some bomb soon! :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Remember that old tiktok of Lu saying she is the one most likely to date a famous guy and to have two boyfriends at the same time? Twitter is saying she manifested all of this πŸ˜‚
Manifested... Mhm 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.