Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note since I was discussing this with a friend, I assume this means Daniil has pretty much no custodial rights to Penelope because in a lot of celebrity custody agreements they'll have very strict stipulations on what media the children can be featured in/photographing them so this would have to have been signed off on.
Oh good point actually I hadn’t thought of that. Yeah I’d have no idea what his rights are, and seeing as he’s a lot more private I wouldn’t guess he’d be very happy about it. Honestly I feel sorry for him. No clue what happened in their relationship but to have this kind of thing thrown in his face all the time has got to hurt. That’s his child at the end of the day and based on interactions I’ve seen between them he clearly thinks the world of her. It’s not Max’s fault but seeing another man doing stuff with your child that you feel like you should be doing yourself but can’t must be horrible. She’s so young too, it’s basically like Max is getting to witness all the milestones in her life and he isn’t. It happens all the time with couples I know but it always makes me feel a little sad for everyone involved

Reactions: 5
Oh good point actually I hadn’t thought of that. Yeah I’d have no idea what his rights are, and seeing as he’s a lot more private I wouldn’t guess he’d be very happy about it. Honestly I feel sorry for him. No clue what happened in their relationship but to have this kind of thing thrown in his face all the time has got to hurt. That’s his child at the end of the day and based on interactions I’ve seen between them he clearly thinks the world of her. It’s not Max’s fault but seeing another man doing stuff with your child that you feel like you should be doing yourself but can’t must be horrible. She’s so young too, it’s basically like Max is getting to witness all the milestones in her life and he isn’t. It happens all the time with couples I know but it always makes me feel a little sad for everyone involved
Yeah I don't blame Max, I think the fact that given how young he is, he does a good job stepping into a positive male role in Pen's life but it does make me side-eye Kelly. Barring abuse or danger, I'm of the view your personal feelings on your ex shouldn't impact your child's relationship with them. Daniil by all evidence seems to adore Penelope and that should be something that's nurtured for her wellbeing. I can't remember the interview where Kelly said she wanted Penelope to learn Dutch before Russian but that stuck out to me as a really weird thing to say considering her daughter is literally half Russian

Of course, in the interest of being impartial, it could be that Daniil is a disney dad and doesn't make the effort he should to be in Pen's life but who knows. I do give him credit for being private and also not starting any baby mama drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hmm... didn't we speculate that Luisa might have restricted IG tagging? Interesting that there is a gossip post with her tag now. (Maybe she is deleting her tags and since she is still sleeping, it's still there now)

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't blame Max, I think the fact that given how young he is, he does a good job stepping into a positive male role in Pen's life but it does make me side-eye Kelly. Barring abuse or danger, I'm of the view your personal feelings on your ex shouldn't impact your child's relationship with them. Daniil by all evidence seems to adore Penelope and that should be something that's nurtured for her wellbeing. I can't remember the interview where Kelly said she wanted Penelope to learn Dutch before Russian but that stuck out to me as a really weird thing to say.

Of course, in the interest of being impartial, it could be that Daniil is a disney dad and doesn't make the effort he should to be in Pen's life but who knows. I do give him credit for being private and also not starting any baby mama drama
Oh yeah I actually give Max a lot of credit for seemingly just adapting to the situation easily, I know a lot of 25 year old guys that would not be mature enough in the slightest to do that. Yeah she did say that and I just rolled my eyes tbh. It’s always been as clear as day to me what kind of person she is, but she obviously loves her child and that’s the main thing. And I guess daniil works away a lot etc but also, K doesn’t take her with her when she goes to races either so it’s not really fair to hold that against him. I don’t mean to be horrible but it’s pretty obvious she spends a lot of time with a nanny, which is fine and very normal, but any extra parental figure should be embraced if that’s the case

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Lando is completely aware these girls are using him for clout and experiences but if he's not paying them, rather flying them out and treating them to expensive, dinners, gifts and the like then it's different. It's still a transactional relationship of course.
he is definitely aware they’re using him for clout. but i think he may actually like that, and think girls hinting they’re his hookup for the weekend is “cool” 🥴

maybe he enjoys that they’d do stuff as embarrassing as making tiktoks with his shirt so obviously in the background, just to make it clear they’re with him. or models posting photos as boring as him golfing, just to show they were hanging out at some point.

makes him look like an idiot but at the same time it makes people aware he’s always with hot girls.

lando:
iplcoialdcw31.jpg

or maybe im giving him too much credit and he's just.. stupid 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, its close to midnight in Dubai and Jon posted these less than 30mins ago. Is he trying to prevent further slagging disasters? 🤣
edit: was slightly wrong, its almost 1am there however considering he already trained this morning im assuming these are still from tonight 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
he is definitely aware they’re using him for clout. but i think he may actually like that, and think girls hinting they’re his hookup for the weekend is “cool” 🥴

maybe he enjoys that they’d do stuff as embarrassing as making tiktoks with his shirt so obviously in the background, just to make it clear that they’re with him. or models posting photos as boring as him golfing, just to show they were hanging out at some point.

makes him look like an idiot but at the same time it makes people aware he’s always with hot girls.

lando:
View attachment 1869519
or maybe im giving him too much credit and he's just.. stupid 🙃
He's just happy to beat the milk-drinking virgin allegations

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But come on Lando is 23 he looked like a dork before and in a space of 2 years he completely change that persona and got a lot of attention obviously is taking it. I think its a mix of being a little stupid 😂 but also he likes the attention lets be honest.

Reactions: 5
But come on Lando is 23 he looked like a dork before and in a space of 2 years he completely change that persona and got a lot of attention obviously is taking it. I think its a mix of being a little stupid 😂 but also he likes the attention lets be honest.
Yup. It’s pretty normal behaviour tbh it’s just youd expect him to keep it quieter so people don’t talk

Reactions: 2
Yup. It’s pretty normal behaviour tbh it’s just youd expect him to keep it quieter so people don’t talk
I think this is all an ego thing. Regardless of who broke up the relationship (him probs) he still wants to beat Lu to the punch of being seen with someone else.

Don't think we'd be seeing all the stuff (from Claudia) we have if that wasn't the case.

My opinion of course.

Reactions: 3
Huh. I was going to say she's 30 but says she's 25.
Funny thing is...you might not be wrong

kate’s new man def looks better when he’s hiding his lego hair
View attachment 1868798
He's pretty but he has such dead eyes

Kelly is literally EATING him in one of them when he’s holding Penelope (I think), that poor child😭😂 also I’m just gonna say it, there’s been countless famous people, far more famous than Max in St Barths over the last month or so and none of them were papped and yet it’s happened to them twice…..🤔🤔🤔
And did the first set of photos ever make an gossip sites or did they just circulate on social media? Because that's also weird

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.