Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think he is not actually eating any sushi ๐Ÿ˜‚ But at least he is not screeching and gagging on sight of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
To me it looks more like Mark Webber then Danny but I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me it looks more like Mark Webber then Danny but I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚
yes iโ€™ve seen a few people on twitter saying they think itโ€™s webber. and i guess oscar being with webber would make more sense than him being with daniel lol

i hope itโ€™s daniel and oscar though! thatโ€™d be nice

Reactions: 7
The question is where is Daniel. That Heidi pic is tagged with "Mandurah" which is just south of Perth which is totally somewhere different to Melbourne. Australia is not that small. Of course planes exist so he could have moved, but I also think it might not be Daniel at all.

Reactions: 4
The question is where is Daniel. That Heidi pic is tagged with "Mandurah" which is just south of Perth which is totally somewhere different to Melbourne. Australia is not that small. Of course planes exist so he could have moved, but I also think it might not be Daniel at all.
That picture was from last thursday not from yesterday

Reactions: 4
*notices Mick's following count has gone up by 1.......but it's not Lu....*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yes iโ€™ve seen a few people on twitter saying they think itโ€™s webber. and i guess oscar being with webber would make more sense than him being with daniel lol

i hope itโ€™s daniel and oscar though! thatโ€™d be nice
They saw him last week in this car . So maybe it is really him ๐Ÿ˜‚
22F69D42-BA56-4F8D-8C9D-516BE58DE9DF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I see Port Cop arrived in Dubai for pre-season training like everyone else. Canโ€™t wait to see him in action with Yuki!

Reactions: 6
They saw him last week in this car . So maybe it is really him ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1870614
Yeah, but East Vic Park is in Perth... did he actually drive that car from Perth to Melbourne? o_O

*notices Mick's following count has gone up by 1.......but it's not Lu....*
I don't really expect Mick to be the one to give us something... but someone really should ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also, it is so unlike Luisa to be this quiet. ๐Ÿ’€

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.