Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Elena

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Linda

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we discussed ;
DR and his possible on again off again relationship once more,
Lando and his questionable friends,
We had lots of Charles pics to counteract the discussion of a certain individual,
Which driver would you have as a karaoke partner
And finally some wags but we’re a bit little light on “confirmed” wag gossip. All we have are Ms Hints 1 and 2
Nosey witches continue

Reactions: 7
How do I add myself as favourite Wag? 🤧

also DR stans this is for you sorry. The first bit I don’t want to reduce any of yall to tears with the second bit sexywelshgirl123 isnt a witch ✋🏼

I mean this is accurate. Can’t argue. For any man really. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pierre’s under fire for selling NFT’s which are apparently some sort of crypto token (intelligent badies correct me if i’m wrong) lots of people very angry with him

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish we could cross quite posts from the previous thread.. cause I 1000% sympathize with whoever is developing a thing for Kvyat 🥵 I watch this video of him on loop these days. Save me a spot in the new wing at horny jail.

• Haha
Leaving these here then I'm off the Karaoke content
Red bull drivers singing Spice girls:

DR singing Wagon Wheel

Pierre’s under fire for selling NFT’s which are apparently some sort of crypto token (intelligent badies correct me if i’m wrong) lots of people very angry with him
yeah it's kinda cool in theory but you can scam and be scammed very easily :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.