Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see such a push for Mick from Sports Illustrated in the US. Getting the feeling maybe Mixk might pull out a 1 year extension although I th8nkbhe wanted more. Hav8ngvthis in this pub ahead of Austin reallyvmakes me think Mick will be their big announcement. Funny Daniel isn't even mentioned

Feel like Lu kinda go screwed with the socks here... but hey no more white bag monza
That said these events are kinda cool. You get to travel and do things while making money and pushing the occasional overpriced hoodie. Still why do lu and kika never book anything together? Probably because they look like the same person.... still I get pierre/estie vibes
Screenshot_20221014-003859_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kelly's photoshoot. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/2009...iend-kelly-piquet-naked-photoshoot-f1-triumph

I'd love to see either Checo or Lewis win the wdc next year.
Strips naked? Seriously Sun 'journaliats'? If this was about any other wag they would be called misogynistic. Actually they already were because of mentioning hot Luisa in a bikini. But now it's Kelly so everything is okay apparently πŸ˜’
I really don't like Kelly at all but this photoshoot looks better and more professional than any other model wag did ever
Bur but but she is naked 😱
We've seen way more in outfit of the day pics girls from Lando, Carlos, Max, Lewis, Pierre, Fabio... following list post πŸ˜…

Screenshot_20221014_065924.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando has taken his Yuki fanboying to the next level and followed AlphaTauri despite the fact until now he didnt follow any other team bar McLaren πŸ˜…
I really want to say, well, no big deal, many people follow AT, but Lando... Lando doesn't follow random accounts just because he is bored. I always feel like there is something behind each and every of his follows, so now I'm intrigued.
Feel like Lu kinda go screwed with the socks here...
If only they were different color. But on that picture all I can see is that girl on left as that outfit legit looks like a pajamas. (or is it pajamas? I'm confused)

Feel like Lu kinda go screwed with the socks here... but hey no more white bag monza
That said these events are kinda cool. You get to travel and do things while making money and pushing the occasional overpriced hoodie. Still why do lu and kika never book anything together? Probably because they look like the same person.... still I get pierre/estie vibes
View attachment 1649351
The outfit was criminal even when I saw only the jumpsuit (?) but now seeing the socks and the boots while other girls are dressed pretty normal... Burn it Luisa. All of it. Including earrings. Say to the agency "I. Don't. Wan't. To. Wear. It.". Unless you know... You like it πŸ˜‚

I'm just getting dressed for work and let me tell you, I would rather wear that octopus or whatever ot was that Sandra wore on that Fashion show than this πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strips naked? Seriously Sun 'journaliats'? If this was about any other wag they would be called misogynistic. Actually they already were because of mentioning hot Luisa in a bikini. But now it's Kelly so everything is okay apparently πŸ˜’
I really don't like Kelly at all but this photoshoot looks better and more professional than any other model wag did ever
Bur but but she is naked 😱
We've seen way more in outfit of the day pics girls from Lando, Carlos, Max, Lewis, Pierre, Fabio... following list post πŸ˜…

View attachment 1649361
Yes i also agree here. I think the photo are on brand with both her and the jewelry. Definitely not something I could see any other wag doing. I think this will be good for her and lead to more options. She's older and a mom and seems that's why be9ng naked offends people for some reason. Like P is gonna have some trauma from this or something.

The outfit was criminal even when I saw only the jumpsuit (?) but now seeing the socks and the boots while other girls are dressed pretty normal... Burn it Luisa. All of it. Including earrings. Say to the agency "I. Don't. Wan't. To. Wear. It.". Unless you know... You like it πŸ˜‚

I'm just getting dressed for work and let me tell you, I would rather wear that octopus or whatever ot was that Sandra wore on that Fashion show than this πŸ˜…
Yeah Kelly's ad looking pretty good compared to those socks.
Would loved to see her in roller stakes instead of boots.

Remember Kelly in skates.

Reactions: 1
Sex sells... we cannot exactly expect professional journalism from The Sun. They did it with other wags too (just from top of my head, Cha and Carmen), not just Luisa. They always have to emphasize how hot someone is at the beach as you are not worth it if you are not hot, you know /sarcasm
I'm not the biggest Kelly fan for many reasons, but I don't see anything wrong with this photoshoot as even though you know she is naked, you don't actually see much and it's done very tasteful. As you said, you've seen way more on pics of all those bikini models.

Sex sells... we cannot exactly expect professional journalism from The Sun. They did it with other wags too (just from top of my head, Cha and Carmen), not just Luisa. They always have to emphasize how hot someone is at the beach as you are not worth it if you are not hot, you know /sarcasm
I'm not the biggest Kelly fan for many reasons, but I don't see anything wrong with this photoshoot as even though you know she is naked, you don't actually see much and it's done very tasteful. As you said, you've seen way more on pics of all those bikini models.
This ad almost makes up for that awful cartoon thing she wore at fashion week

I was more about Only Fans girls... Like I've seen some tit despite never clicking on the instagram linktree πŸ˜…

And now Kelly is being called for being naked while shooting for Cartier πŸ˜†

• Haha
That Sun article is complete bullshit anyway β€˜consequently he is considered as one of the best F1 drivers ever’ (re her dad) …errr no he’s not πŸ˜‚. Love the photos of Kelly though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I forget who it was but one of them called Charlotte charle's curvy girlfriend and it was so cringe.

So some .ore info o. Pierre and estie. Looks like eatie really needed that funding... and maybe why the parents don't get along
Screenshot_20221014_025201.jpg
Screenshot_20221014_030042.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Morning everyone 😊 Happy Friday! Hope you all have a lovely day 🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just seen that jumpsuit Luisa wears from the front (while she was wearing it) and NOONE would be able to make that thing look good. I want to see that one person who'd buy it and willingly wears it. Who are they making such ugly things for? πŸ’€ (I almost feel sorry for her, but then, she is at least paid for it)

• Haha
I've just seen that jumpsuit Luisa wears from the front (while she was wearing it) and NOONE would be able to make that thing look good. I want to see that one person who'd buy it and willingly wears it. Who are they making such ugly things for? πŸ’€ (I almost feel sorry for her, but then, she is at least paid for it)
I see Elena wearing it eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.