Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cha's gotta push some jewelry
3.JPG

with subtle ferrari hints first
she was working hard today
(much harder than me at least)
workout, meal prep, content planning, fall wardrobe inspo
I'm serious, I've literally been eating chips sitting on my ass writing awful reports
would do her wag duty any day
as long as i could also cuddle with sharl

Heโ€™s so broad ๐Ÿ˜
I am down for Rally Mick
100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This story from Joe Saward today makes me wonder what sort of family fued is going on between the Gaslys and Ocons
I5emnmq.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This story from Joe Saward today makes me wonder what sort of family fued is going on between the Gaslys and Ocons
View attachment 1648220
From what Iโ€™ve heard through the rumour mill, didnโ€™t Pierreโ€™s family effectively swoop in and take funding away from Esteban? Who I guess needed it a lot more considering his family were not rich at all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m sorry but this has to be the most awkward interaction Iโ€™ve seen in a long time ๐Ÿ˜ญ why does Max sound like an old man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what Iโ€™ve heard through the rumour mill, didnโ€™t Pierreโ€™s family effectively swoop in and take funding away from Esteban? Who I guess needed it a lot more considering his family were not rich at all
Yes Pierre's mom is fierce. Apparently she's the one who screwed estie on funding and it mean he had a lot harder time being from the same place and same age as Pierre. Haven't even seen ocons parents but I could see it being some deep stuff that's probably more than Pierre and Esteban even know since it went down when they were young.
I don't love this but why would I not be shocked that it's really a battle of the French moms.... over their sons

Iโ€™m sorry but this has to be the most awkward interaction Iโ€™ve seen in a long time ๐Ÿ˜ญ why does Max sound like an old man
Awe I think it's cute... at least max is

Reactions: 5
I feel like itโ€™s just a requirement for drivers and their girlfriends to have zero chemistry these days tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.