Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new Daniel interview
Thank you for sharing! It’s an interesting read. I think Daniel is ultimately right in taking the year off he thinks he may not gel well with the Haas or Williams. As that article said he won’t bounce back from a second episode like McLaren. Obviously still a gamble as he might not get a better offer in 2024.

Reactions: 6
Thank you for sharing! It’s an interesting read. I think Daniel is ultimately right in taking the year off he thinks he may not gel well with the Haas or Williams. As that article said he won’t bounce back from a second episode like McLaren. Obviously still a gamble as he might not get a better offer in 2024.
I think he needs a reset but I don't think the year off will put him in a better position to get a seat anywhere else...the teams who don't want him now or dont have a seat will be in the same position next year. He won't be able to rebuild his confidence and reputation at a team if they don't build a car around him, and it's a big ask after bombing at McLaren.

He seems so ubothered by it all, especially his giddyness the last couple of races, I can't tell if he genuinely has checked out, is a good actor, or if he has something in the works...

Reactions: 7
About Daniel - I think it really depends if he likes the thrill of racing in general or prefers the fame/lifestyle that goes with F1. If his preference is racing - quitting F1 is not end of the world. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem to get a seat somewhere else and the people who are truly his fans would follow him there. If it's the lifestyle - then he will try to cling to F1. He will first have to wait and then we'll see. But I don't see some top team offering him a seat, I'm afraid, so he might be stuck in struggling. Personally, I'd prefer to see him try some other racing where he can try and be still successful.

Reactions: 3
Lando is back in Monaco, wonder if he brought hamster with him or if he is managing to be alone (at least as far as we know) for once. That or hes started 3rd wheeling Max and Kelly constantly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, he started to follow some "music director"/"booking djs" guy (who is btw followed by Pierre, but lately, who is NOT followed by Pierre, right?). If he did any sneaky follow/unfollow - did anyone catch it? ;)
Guess he must have left for monaco early
but hamster, niccolo and other loosely connected follows were at their friend's club late.
but to say there were follow/unfollow girls there...i may have followed as a form of social investment
I just know he got that new pioneer thingy and it makes me nervous for lewis

Wish my Pilates class attracted this type of clientele
i have 2 pilates friends who do private practice
they have seen some beautiful things....

new Daniel interview
I really liked the video with the chart. it put together a lot of things that were floating around like why 2024 isn't going to be any different
personally i was cracking up when they were say well guess Alonso may have a fall out with Aston as the possibilities for Daniel next year.
I'm going to go what I also heard on two girls one formula yesterday.... Dani is just doing his master plan of actually wanting out of his mclaren contract but wanting to get paid the most for it... so he acted like he wanted to stay but he didn't because he's got a Hulu show in the works and wants to do more of that. so the 21 million is really just his start up funds (as long as he didn't opt to take it in crypto)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Be ready for some Pierre and Kika picture 😛. Pierre is spending some family time in France and he will be at PSG stadium tomorrow night
Screenshot_20221015_162033.jpg

• Heart
lando/kat, kat/pierre, Pierre/kika, lando/lu, sara/lance..... model gf launch tit. really think we are due a lance launch soon
Lance and who though? Did he find a new model gf or re-launching Sara again? (just no sunshines, please, no sunshines ever again!)

Reactions: 1
Lance and who though? Did he find a new model gf or re-launching Sara again? (just no sunshines, please, no sunshines ever again!)
i have no idea, and dont want to imply anything with them.... i dont think anyone gave any official comment on their relationship or actually moved on.... which basically was the same as kat and Pierre. I think if nothing else Lance and Sara are actually on good terms. they have actually been seen at mutual friends parties and things without any photos or implications that the two of them had any good or bad interaction at all. That said I'm assuming Pierre is gonna be with kika for the summer at least, and that means really lando slag/not wearing my ex girlfriends bracelet to keep her around in photos is all we have. I think hamster is interviewing people now
so yeah, lance is my only hope unless yuki or zhou wanna start outwardly slagging now

i have no idea, and dont want to imply anything with them.... i dont think anyone gave any official comment on their relationship or actually moved on.... which basically was the same as kat and Pierre. I think if nothing else Lance and Sara are actually on good terms. they have actually been seen at mutual friends parties and things without any photos or implications that the two of them had any good or bad interaction at all. That said I'm assuming Pierre is gonna be with kika for the summer at least, and that means really lando slag/not wearing my ex girlfriends bracelet to keep her around in photos is all we have. I think hamster is interviewing people now
so yeah, lance is my only hope unless yuki or zhou wanna start outwardly slagging now
I think it was a bit more dramatic than Kat/Pierre as Sara deleted their photos together and unfollow him for a while and he kept commenting with hearts on her pics. Then she refollowed and appeared few times at the same time at the same place, but never really together with him, so who knows what's up. But yeah, it needs to be either him or Yuki or Zhou to bring us some fun 😂

I've never seen a lion with a cowboy hat
this is confusing me as an American.....

• Haha
Any new thread suggestions... assuming we will be on race week by the time we hit 25 more posts.

Any new thread suggestions... assuming we will be on race week by the time we hit 25 more posts.
Are you saying we are too slow? Call it something like "The slow wag weeks"

edit: no, maybe something with cowboys :p cowgirls aaah just thought of the possibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 5

edit: no, maybe something with cowboys :p cowgirls aaah just thought of the possibilities
yes.., sadly we arent even getting DR and Heidi content and the people need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Threads do seem to have slowed since Squids stopped providing content to discuss, other drivers+wags seem to know how to be a bit more secretive 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.