Formula 1 Wags #149 Alpine 2023: Battle of the Baguetts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last photo look like Cyril
I got excited for a second too.
So funny I was listening to the two girls one formula podcast and they were saying how alpine should hire Cyril at Alpine to heal Pierre and Ocon
Because its the only way
Screenshot_20221014_080919.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched Philomena Cunk last night and she referred to the most French name ever being 'Pierre Baguette' and my brain instantly went to this thread 😂

Edit. CUNK GODDAMIT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Yay for Pato... might of been nicer if he got to do it in Mexico, but still.
But now he will be part of the F1 end of season party. I have low expectations in a post drunk toto world.
Its gonna be Party/cry fest
Thinking I should go and get on anti depressants now to cope

here’s the clip in French

Also Martin is never far from one of his F1 racing buddies….apparently from this week in Vegas
Wayyyyyy better dj moves than lando

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Quadrant entered rocket league... so whoever here mentioned that would be a next move was right on....

Reactions: 3
Strips naked? Seriously Sun 'journaliats'? If this was about any other wag they would be called misogynistic. Actually they already were because of mentioning hot Luisa in a bikini. But now it's Kelly so everything is okay apparently 😒
I really don't like Kelly at all but this photoshoot looks better and more professional than any other model wag did ever
Bur but but she is naked 😱
We've seen way more in outfit of the day pics girls from Lando, Carlos, Max, Lewis, Pierre, Fabio... following list post 😅

View attachment 1649361
The sun is a misogynist newspaper, that only ever pays attention to female celebs when they’re either in a bikini or posing half naked tastefully in photoshoots.

I’m glad he’s having fun and I hope next hear he has even more fun and a seat for 2024.

I don't know where this rumor came from but there are gossip pages talking about Lewis and Ella (Balinska) and it amuses me how they'd go and stalk to get identities of random girls who just walk past some driver, but don't know who Ella Balinska is. When it literally just takes them to google it 🤦‍♀️
"Please don't be a petty witch towards Oscar next season Lando" face
Is that gif Lando's response? 😂 For Lando's sake, I hope Oscar is not better than him or we'll see something 😂
I hoping those two can put their egos to the side and get along for the sake off the team next year.
I kind of wish them to be bitchy towards each other. Drama all the way!

• Haha
I don't know where this rumor came from but there are gossip pages talking about Lewis and Ella (Balinska) and it amuses me how they'd go and stalk to get identities of random girls who just walk past some driver, but don't know who Ella Balinska is. When it literally just takes them to google it 🤦‍♀️
The rumours started because another actress posted a photo with Ella and Lewis for Ella’s birthday, and there was a video going round of them and a few other people at a shooting range where Lewis was filming her.
Weirdly I actually think Lewis has less crazy fans than the other drivers, most people just know he’s seen with a lot of different people and I doubt he’ll ever confirm anything whilst he’s still racing so he generally just gets left alone lol. I could be completely wrong but I don’t see him committing to anyone before he retires, he’s literally never in the same place for more than like a week at a time

The rumours started because another actress posted a photo with Ella and Lewis for Ella’s birthday, and there was a video going round of them and a few other people at a shooting range where Lewis was filming her.
Weirdly I actually think Lewis has less crazy fans than the other drivers, most people just know he’s seen with a lot of different people and I doubt he’ll ever confirm anything whilst he’s still racing so he generally just gets left alone lol. I could be completely wrong but I don’t see him committing to anyone before he retires, he’s literally never in the same place for more than like a week at a time
It's because his fans aren't 13 year old delusional stalkers

• Haha
Oh thanks. I think I've seen one pic with him and her, but it wasn't a pic about them, there were other people in it too so I was confused if someone started a rumor based on THAT. And I think you are right here. Since he doesn't jump from one public relationship to another, I think people just think it's not worth it to rumor or link him to someone as he probably wouldn't confirm it even if it was true.
It's because his fans aren't 13 year old delusional stalkers
I'd say they mostly not care that much about older drivers and their dating habits as for 13 years old 30+ drivers are "practically" ancient. They care about those who they'd date themselves if they had a chance (like they have any, but well).

Reactions: 1
I miss Cyril ❤. Got excited about Lewis’ posts this evening but alas he is wearing clothes in all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.