Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep... watching it too... usually just means there is a delay/lando was late to the flight, so they reschedule it. but at this point who knows.

the last flight outta nice to porto/lisbon, but porto was at 5, so if she was on it, she's out... but if she;s still there..... he's not getting in until even later now

And jet is back on and in air

Looks like Nice too.....false alarm from Flight Radar!

Reactions: 1
So, reunion?

If she is still in Monaco, she has been pretty quiet today. Unless she has just decided not to post the same beach for the 3rd day in a row 😅

Surely not? Before his latest lady follow I might have thought it could happen...but god knows. If it is then open is obviously 👌
I would think that but he did this follow/unfollow thing throughout their relationship too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, reunion?

Possibly, but it's kind of suspicious that Luisa hasn't posted any beaches or elevators to her story today... Could be that she left Monaco this morning/afternoon which would suck, lol. I would've loved the drama (it's not really drama but i don't know a better word for it) if it turns out they're both in Monaco 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s alright we’re all toxic here x
That's why I just had to join 😂 TBH, I kinda "like" she is still losing followers despite her sad hinty attempts these past days. I don't wish her ill, but girlie needs to grow a pair and move on.

Reactions: 4
If she is still in Monaco, she has been pretty quiet today. Unless she has just decided not to post the same beach for the 3rd day in a row 😅

I would think that but he did this follow/unfollow thing throughout their relationship too 🤣
He'll probably post from Singapore in a few hours.....

FBB8EAD0-D652-462F-A9DD-F010A22670B0.jpeg

My gorgeous new mug. I dread to think how much my sweet husband paid for a mug.

Anyways it’s hand wash only. So the question is, do I dare take it to work? We have no dishwasher in our staffroom so it’s safe in that sense as it would end up in our house dishwasher within days. BUT the risk is someone else likes my mug too much and it disappears 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No he didn't hello, you saw it wrong
It was his admin
The funniest claims are the tiktok "followed by accident" ones. Either way to accidently follow one his for you page algorithm must have quite a few girls dancing in bikinis on it 🤣

• Haha
The funniest claims are the tiktok "followed by accident" ones. Either way to accidently follow one his for you page algorithm must have quite a few girls dancing in bikinis on it 🤣
I love those on instagram with private accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Possibly, but it's kind of suspicious that Luisa hasn't posted any beaches or elevators to her story today... Could be that she left Monaco this morning/afternoon which would suck, lol. I would've loved the drama (it's not really drama but i don't know a better word for it) if it turns out they're both in Monaco 👀
If she's left she also hasn't posted a picture out an airplane window either

• Sad
View attachment 1590875

My gorgeous new mug. I dread to think how much my sweet husband paid for a mug.

Anyways it’s hand wash only. So the question is, do I dare take it to work? We have no dishwasher in our staffroom so it’s safe in that sense as it would end up in our house dishwasher within days. BUT the risk is someone else likes my mug too much and it disappears 🤔
love the guitar in the back!! 😍😍 also the mug looks really nice

Oh speaking of Sara did everyone see the fact that both her and lance were at the same place yesterday. it was one of their friend's birthday but they weren't photographed together. With those two there is no telling. i think they also broke up and are friends but i mean never in my life have i seen so many 1 year relationships where couples just stay friends immediately afterwards like there was never anything that ever went wrong to end it
ohh, I didn't see it, but they are one example of a copule who did not make a big announcement so it kind of went under the radar and they don;t need to explain whether they are broken up or not
I personally don't believe in friends after breakup, all cases I know ended in one party being hurt in the end (the one who stayed friends in hope for reunion), but it's just me and my cynical self :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.