Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but gossip and speculate is one thing calling a girl pathethic when we have zero clue of what happen or what is happening is another. But i guess we have here a lot of perfect girls congratulations! Well im not one of them i did a lot of dumb things in my life and so this girls and boys will do or i hope they do.
Also sarcasm is one thing being mean girls is another.
Personally I've always been a lu fan from the beginning and even got some mod warnings for telling people to duck off who were saying things like she's using lando ect.
Totally love her and have zero bad to say or any criticism. If anything i dont think anyone here thinks she's pathetic herself, but the posts are just a bit much... that's not a criticism of her though because i honestly believe this is all some sort of staged insta thing. But I would never say a bad thing. the only thing i will say is yeah, i will lose respect personally if she goes back to him when he's following half naked girls and he just got caught with one leaking the DMs.

Reactions: 5
Anyway on a less serious note, if they are actually back together the question is will there be a my sunshine post 2.0? 🀣
It will be way worse because he needs to make it up to her but more importantly to all the fans and assure them it's the *bestest* love story ever
After all the stuff they posted before... I'm scared

I'm afraid one ''my sunshine'' post was enough lovey dovey for me for the next 5 years πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
My sunshine was the lighest thing of all they posted imho πŸ™ˆ

Anyway on a less serious note, if they are actually back together the question is will there be a my sunshine post 2.0? 🀣
I think if he ends up in another relationship, it'll be more private, whether it's a reconciliation with Lu or not, who knows. She's a prolific poster and it kind of goes with her job, I'm not reading too much into her insta activity

I can definitely relate to being 22 and going through a break up, that even though it was amicable, it hurt and it sucked, there's loads of ups and downs, especially if you try to stay friends, one person always wants more, so I'd love to tell her to get some space from little Lord Lando, but they seem pretty tight still. Run Grrrrrl!

Reactions: 6
It will be way worse because he needs to make it up to her but more importantly to all the fans and assure them it's the *bestest* love story ever
After all the stuff they posted before... I'm scared

My sunshine was the lighest thing of all they posted imho πŸ™ˆ
New totally random thought.... and shifting narrative from luisa
what if.... [this is speculation and not hate]
Randi had something on lando to leak (we are missing a chunk of that convo).... and lando basically had to pay her off himself
which is why he flew to Geneva for a day for 'private account' money withdrawal and back to Amsterdam when all hell broke lose
not that it actually happen, but that Geneva trip in the middle of it still has me hung up

Reactions: 1
Exactly... and who's fault is that
100% lando for being an idiot and trying to control the narrative about the breakup himself.
He put her in a crappy place where yeah, she cant really look good no matter what she does
i wish she at least had some kind of say in any of the way it rolled out, but she didnt.
yes!!!! she could be in a better situation right now, he could be smart for the first time ever tho

i have a question about Luisa but we are going to a new thread soon

Reactions: 2
Can I just dip in with a little thread cleanse
My anxiety is crippled and kinda scared to comment here ✌ Can we get back to being funny thirsty whores please?πŸ˜‚
344EEB1A-6088-4EE9-B32A-4A61D47A2FEB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New totally random thought.... and shifting narrative from luisa
what if.... [this is speculation and not hate]
Randi had something on lando to leak (we are missing a chunk of that convo).... and lando basically had to pay her off himself
which is why he flew to Geneva for a day for 'private account' money withdrawal and back to Amsterdam when all hell broke lose
not that it actually happen, but that Geneva trip in the middle of it still has me hung up
Poor boy never heard of Revolut πŸ˜†

I doubt it's that *dangerous*
But it's either some kind of solid (pun intended) proof the dms are not fake or he really cannot lie/ignore gossips (which I hardly believe because I think at least Miami wasn't innocent by any means)

Many people still don't believe they are not fake, I would be one of them if he didn't post what he posted

And yes it seems like he is relieved he can finally do what he did before he deleted all females from his following list INCLUDING Natalie Pinkham and Federica Masolin ffs. Sue me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor boy never heard of Revolut πŸ˜†

I doubt it's that *dangerous*
But it's either some kind of solid (pun intended) proof the dms are not fake or he really cannot lie/ignore gossips (which I hardly believe because I think at least Miami wasn't innocent by any means)

Many people still don't believe they are not fake, I would be one of them if he didn't post what he posted

If it comes out that the mommy one is real someone needs to put him in the bin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I allowed to post sexy driver or is that considered as a bad girl move as well? 😏

IMG_20220919_224737.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gotta find this shade of lipstick for myself somewhere :LOL:
I'm pretty sure maybelline have a similar shade in their matte ink lipstick (my holy grail lipstick, just wish it was cruelty free)
But that would be the ideal lipstick shade

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can try making new thread for the first time to start a new day with new thread, but we need to reach page 50 :LOL:
be02fd5b89afba8a1977f15c0c13cfb94550e26a.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.