Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cute!

mick made an appearance again. don’t think i see justine

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also to note.... Lando isn't there
Tomorrow will be the conclusion
Maybe he shows up and wisks her away to Bali to walk through monkey forests and rice fields
Or Maybe he plays golf.

I'm excited
Lando always finding in the drama between races
I think its clear, Luisa is in Monaco to take all her things that she leaves there because the split was in Porto. So she is there when he wasn’t. He is chatting with every girl he founds with teats and bikini pphotos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its clear, Luisa is in Monaco to take all her things that she leaves there because the split was in Porto. So she is there when he wasn’t. He is chatting with every girl he founds with teats and bikini pphotos.
I would think that however she has been there for a while and is wearing what we are guessing is his quadrant hoodie 😅

Reactions: 6
I would think that however she has been there for a while and is wearing what we are guessing is his quadrant hoodie 😅
right. how long does it take to pack up 🤣 unless she’s trying to enjoy monaco one last time, although it doesn’t look that fun alone lol.

also, i thought she already went back while lando was gone? maybe she just has a TON of stuff

Reactions: 2
his quadrant hoodie 😅
His, hers or Max'? :sneaky:

Anyway, I'm kinda feeling like they are sending each other really passive aggressive messages now. Luisa's "inspirational" quotes, obvious Monaco and McDonalds and Lando's 'look you are not the only boobed bikinis girl' follows. And I feel like this is more like 12 years old behavior who got their toy broken so they have to break the other's toys too not a mature adults who broke up in peace and wish each other well. Either get over it and yourself too and ignore each other or unfollow each other and delete all pictures and be done with it.

Reactions: 4
right. how long does it take to pack up 🤣 unless she’s trying to enjoy monaco one last time, although it doesn’t look that fun alone lol.

also, i thought she already went back while lando was gone? maybe she just has a TON of stuff
yeah im pretty sure she has been there and back multiple times but surely she would just pay for extra luggage over multiple trips? but then again nothing those two are doing lately makes sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah im pretty sure she has been there and back multiple times but surely she would just pay for extra luggage over multiple trips?
Well, if she takes that Easyjet that does Porto-Nice, then it's probably cheaper to go multiple times than pay extra luggage 😂 (and enjoy the weather... and post hinty posts few more times)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
the two of them just need to make it clear either way, all of this hinting, following, unfollowing and deleting is just causing more rumours (unless thats what they are aiming for?) 😅

the two of them just need to make it clear either way, all of this hinting, following, unfollowing and deleting is just causing more rumours (unless thats what they are aiming for?) 😅
Lando made it clear first day, she is just in follower beggery since then
Sorry but it's true
She'll start losing followers in few months rapidly

Reactions: 6
Lando unfollowed the model he followed... again 🤣
The funny part is he also owed a random driver around the same time.... and also unfollowed. I'm thinking he was trying to cover it up... maybe subtly doing Zaks recruitment, but alas he unfollowed both...

Reactions: 2
The funny part is he also owed a random driver around the same time.... and also unfollowed. I'm thinking he was trying to cover it up... maybe subtly doing Zaks recruitment, but alas he unfollowed both...
I think it was Clement Novalak who he followed who funnily enough also follows Luisa 🤣
However i think he and hamster are also somewhat close friends, possibly followed after a meet up but that wouldnt explain the unfollowing again.
Also noticed after a bit of a social media stalk that Oliver also liked Luisas recent post 😅

Just checked, Novalak also follows Tom, guessing they have known eachother from the karting days

I think it was Clement Novalak who he followed who funnily enough also follows Luisa 🤣
However i think he and hamster are also somewhat close friends, possibly followed after a meet up but that wouldnt explain the unfollowing again.
Also noticed after a bit of a social media stalk that Oliver also liked Luisas recent post 😅

Just checked, Novalak also follows Tom, guessing they have known eachother from the karting days
Clem definitely knows Tom, he was in Tom's stream chat a few days ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.