Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea. This will be good because it's also an entirely different track than monza.
This is their most physical track too, poor guy only has a few weeks (if Alex isn't fit enough of course)
I'd imagine the rest have been training with Singapore in mind for the whole season

Reactions: 6
She's still in Monaco today, that's the same elevator. I think the ''bye'' was just because she was going to sleep last night? (because it had the zzz emoji next to it lol)

1663503766325.png
1663503884875.png

Reactions: 11
if lando goes back to monaco i’m hoping they will be spotted outside together for ultimate drama 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she had all of her stuff sent there from brands...
But again no lando?
I don't think we know for sure where Lando is right now, right? I mean he might as well be with Luisa as we speak lol. He could be still in Scotland or he could have arrived back in Monaco last night. Guess we have to wait until someone spots him to be sure 😅

Reactions: 7
I get that there are certain 'hints' or things that not everyone looks for - some hints are too obscure to be noticed by a casual follower but I recognized that elevator immediately, especially because they've taken some photos in that elevator together. I'm sure she knows what she's doing but it's becoming more obvious by the second 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I get that there are certain 'hints' or things that not everyone looks for - some hints are too obscure to be noticed by a casual follower but I recognized that elevator immediately, especially because they've taken some photos in that elevator together. I'm sure she knows what she's doing but it's becoming more obvious by the second 😂😂
yeah that elevator was a painfully obvious hint 🤣 i am not complaining! keep it up, luisa!

bored right now so i am very much enjoying this mess 😌

Reactions: 5
So she had all of her stuff sent there from brands...
But again no lando?
she said the unboxing was from days ago. Hahah im still thinking she went to take her things and stay there for days in order to say goodbye to Monaco. The relationship its over. MaybeIf the split was as fast as we think they could have a last conversation. But Lando passed few red flags. If Luisa has some dignity she never would back with him. He is humiliating her.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think we will see this a lot of times: they have a silly fight, Cookie has some justice (aka time with her), Lando trying random dates, then they are back. And repeat.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I think we will see this a lot of times: they have a silly fight, Cookie has some justice (aka time with her), Lando trying random dates, then they are back. And repeat.
it really wouldn’t be that abnormal! just seems like a huge deal because he is famous and stupidly made that statement 😅

their stupid young love is on show for all of us to speculate and laugh at

Reactions: 6
Thats what I initially thought when he deleted the story, happens over and over again until one of them is mature enough to put a stop to it. Either way I hope they have learned to not do it so publicly if this situation does happen again 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.