Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just want to know how bad the “wrong” was.

if luisa really is only in monaco because of pre-planned arrangements like a shoot or smth, as convenient as it may be, i would not want to stay in the apartment of someone who cheated on me 😅
I dont think it was full blown cheating because as you said would she really be staying in his apartment, liking his and McLarens posts, wearing the jewellery etc.. if he did.

Reactions: 9
I mean the other problem here is that the entire British media has reported on this, (if it had been a little longer totally overshadowed by the queens death).
It also included ted and landos family's "comment" on just being friends....
so now that's a lot of distracting things to try to explain to the press if they get back together. no way lando could avoid that gate at this point in the year
Are you sure? Maybe The Sun did, but most people in the UK won't know Lando, unless they follow F1. The only ones the public would know are LH and MV.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
IT'S NOT REAL AAC.....BREATHE EASY
The real ones are probably even worse
even though I believe these are real ones and he admitted it by changing profile pic

We know how ✨extra✨ he is when talking lovey dovey stuff (lego stream)
Why do we think his sexting isn't as extra then?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The real ones are probably even worse
even though I believe these are real ones and he admitted it by changing profile pic

We know how ✨extra✨ he is when talking lovey dovey stuff (lego stream)
Why do we think his sexting isn't as extra then?

Mnz

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly I'm still working on the anxiety i have knowing that car never got finished

Are you sure? Maybe The Sun did, but most people in the UK won't know Lando, unless they follow F1. The only ones the public would know are LH and MV.
All Im saying is TMZ picked it up in the US

EEEEEJ ĐURĐEVDAN JE
A JA NISAM
S ONOM KOJU VOLIM

View attachment 1585996

Trust me this pic of DC is the best ever 😂
I hope this post will make at least one ex-yugo member/lurker smile as it did to me and my friends 😅
does it mean what I think it means - that the most entertainment in F1 world within last few days after Pierre-emoji gate IS David Coulthard (fully dressed)???????
:devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
does it mean what I think it means - that the most entertainment in F1 world within last few days after Pierre-emoji gate IS David Coulthard (fully dressed)???????
:devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*instrumental*
For me I really like corn DC with Gypsies
IT'S CORN DC WITH GYPSIES

Best ever, especially after 2 days of partying I just came home after 😅

Let me put it this way - I'm sure every F1 driver would enjoy a night out in Belgrade 100000000000000x more than a night out in Ibiza

Screenshot_20220917_223122.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
this explains a big hole for me which was why this girl, this time, and ultimately, no way this is his first go at this

honestly if he sent a dick pic i will need to go puke, because i CANNOT
NO! I WANT TO SEE HOW BIG HE ACTUALLY IS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.