Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ultimate narcissist move....
which 100% i got at the time... no "WE" decided and "SHE" is the best
which to me screamed "I" didn't cheat....
Sadly, that's Lando. He also used the "... But I'm a good guy" justification before as well after he was "accused" of something crappy.

Reactions: 2
i think (hope) he ultimately could not deal with the fact that people would call him a cheater if he didn’t make that statement.
But it happened many times before, why such a strong reaction now? Okay maybe because it's true. But he could ignore it as always, no one would believe it anyway such as there are many people who still don't believe it even though he basically admitted it

What does she have on him ffs I WANNA KNOW or I don't maybe it's gross. Can't decide :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion: constant face grabbing and whisper me firstttttt, punch here punch there on lego stream isn't much better in cringe caused chills terms

I'll see myself out 😅
you don’t find this cute, monza?
FBB4F3D2-7F9A-47CE-9260-DF30BC1A3D0F.jpeg
17479944-48D1-48E3-81D9-40A01E2B3CC2.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's true though. Carlos does it right actually. If they break up, he doesn't have to announce anything at all, just based on his IG, noone would notice anyway.

I don't actually get people who need to post all those lovey-dovey love declarations all the time.
and if they want to slag in hiding they know who to ask for advice
0b457b66ed80990d66640dbd985dd86c421af809.jpg

btw Lewis, I miss thirst traps, you didn't post them for so long I start to worry, give us a sign :ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they did! Or at least they said they did. My memory is a little foggy, but was that the juicechannel page with a bunch of green and blue colors in their stories? We have to keep in mind that that's a Dutch juicechannel/gossip channel. What are the possibilties of Lando responding to a random juicechannel if they ask him ''hey can you confirm your breakup so we can confirm some gossip which could have possibly put you in a bad light because now it looks like you're cheating lol?''. The juicechannel has no blue check or anything so i'm kinda sceptic on the whole confirming sources thing. Surely it's not that easy to get something confirmed by lando, unless they went through to his press officer or something? Asking Luisa for confirmation seems much more likely because she has less followers, she's more approachable but I don't think the gossip page is that well known that they could just get in contact with a F1 driver like that, regardless if they have gossip about said driver or not... I'd take the confirmation with a grain of salt - if they were a solid news source i'd believe it but this gossip channel has been wrong before
it wasnt the news channel.
the Sun and Mirror and other UK tabloids reported on it after picking it up from the dutch channels
they had to contact lando or his management about it because the story was about him otherwise its an actual publication with slander
that's just legal, plus not like either refuted it.

the Sun and Mirror and other UK tabloids reported on it after picking it up from the dutch channels
they had to contact lando or his management about it because the story was about him otherwise its an actual publication with slander
i thought the sun posted whatever they want, real or fake

• Heart
Ah, i thought only the gossip channel stated that they checked with Lando and Luisa and The Sun just ran with it like they usually do (in combination with Ted's statement during the weekend that it happened) but I stand corrected if that's the case and multiple trusted news channels/tabloids verified it. Yeah, guess they checked with his management then.

Ah, i thought only the gossip channel stated that they checked with Lando and Luisa and The Sun just ran with it like they usually do (in combination with Ted's statement during the weekend that it happened) but I stand corrected if that's the case and multiple trusted news channels/tabloids verified it. Yeah, guess they checked with his management then.
The gossip channel said they have reached both but only Lando responded. Also they only showed Lando messages responding not Luisa.

I’m not 100% but I think the sun contacted Landos representatives (and McLaren too) for a statement but I don’t think they responded, just “a source close to him” said something along the lines of he only messaged the girl after the break up. Also he posted the statement himself on his own Instagram, which was what made them pick up the story in the first place

I wouldnt 100% take any british tabloids word for it, they are pretty much all known in the past to make stories up (with the cover of "a close sourse told us") despite the fact its illegal. Pretty sure most of them have been taken to court multiple times over it 😬

Reactions: 7
From the Juice Channel
Says they let him post it first before releasing
the messages were circulating before the juice channel put it out there

1663444095631.png

I wouldnt 100% take any british tabloids word for it, they are pretty much all known in the past to make stories up (with the cover of "a close sourse told us") despite the fact its illegal. Pretty sure most of them have been taken to court multiple times over it 😬
i mean it doesn't matter because ted and the norris family confirmed it on F1 the following day.
so that's him confirming it

Reactions: 3
EEEEEJ ĐURĐEVDAN JE
A JA NISAM
S ONOM KOJU VOLIM

Screenshot_20220917_214656.jpg

Trust me this pic of DC is the best ever 😂
I hope this post will make at least one ex-yugo member/lurker smile as it did to me and my friends 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
i mean it doesn't matter because ted and the norris family confirmed it on F1 the following day.
so that's him confirming it
What Ted said just makes me wonder who broke up with who considering at the same time he said the Norris family told him Luisa was lovely etc..
Pretty much also confirms if someone did do something wrong it was definitely on Landos side

Reactions: 6
What Ted said just makes me wonder who broke up with who considering at the same time he said the Norris family told him Luisa was lovely etc..
Pretty much also confirms if someone did do something wrong it was definitely on Landos side
just want to know how bad the “wrong” was.

if luisa really is only in monaco because of pre-planned arrangements like a shoot or smth, as convenient as it may be, i would not want to stay in the apartment of someone who cheated on me 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.