Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I've given up trying to keep up with you guys on qualy and race days at this point 😂 Interesting race today. Nerve-wracking with Mercedes there at the end but ultimately I think Max is just too dominant. I'm going to go ahead and say this since being a Fernando fan isn't easy here on race day but the man had a great race. Ballsy tire strategy, great pace, made up 7 places with a little help from a penalty, and was a good boy on track. He definitely was not the DRS train conductor today 🚂

On to Monza and hope everyone is doing ok after a bit of a spicy few days on here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Futtrit

VIP Member
Sky were really bad yesterday with the Merc/Brit bias (i know, as usual) I wanted to hear about all the other drivers rather than Crofty's obsessive Lewis/Merc chat.

I like Lewis but I have been hearing about him for years!

I wish I could get C4 team to comment live over the Sky feed.

monza

VIP Member
Sorry guys, ignore my request!

I just meant tweets from crazed fans really! Don't worry everyone, post it freely, I'll go and find a nice page with puppies on it to relax....
I got you sis

Screenshot_20220905_181851.jpg

*texting my sister to assure myself the deal if I die destroy my phone first, cry second still stands*

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
This mommy/mummy thing is as when DR fanfiction authors write he has thick long fingers
I'n sorry but he does NOT

Get your facts straight ffs

Lando on the other HAND does

IMG_20220906_164429.jpg

Holy moly here I go again with Lando hands adoration :love:

• Haha

marielouise28

After my weekend at the Dutch GP I need to say photos don’t do Charlotte justice. She looked so good irl!

sounds like a backhanded compliment… sorry charlotte. I’m also not very photogenic

• Haha
  • Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Surely these ones are fake right ? Right? Please tell me this is this is so bad i will never be able to recover 😭
I wouldn't be surprised if they are fakes this account is known for faking insta dms a lot.

Fake or not I'll never unsee that.
god-no.gif

• Haha

kalitulum

Is the pizza place where DR wants to take Lando the one where he got the courgette/zuchine abomination pizza? Please Lando take him to McDonald’s instead😭

• Haha