Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I would be scared too
Screenshot_20220907-180442_Instagram.jpg

So many questions...
Screenshot_20220907-180810_Instagram.jpg

Is that a sort of chastity belt (for men) Kelly wants him to wear?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Just home from work and saw this.

It makes me sad and really angry at the same time.
Why do people think its ok to spread hate on internet. They are all pathetic, anonymous, stupid people behind a laptop.
It's not fun, it's no joke putting comments on internet like that. Do they ever ask themselfs the question: what if i was in the shoes of Hannah or Yuki? How would i feel when someone told me that...? Probably not...
Sorry for my rant (that's the expression to use?) And sorry for my bad english. I am angry, and i don't know the words in english to describe what i am feeling.

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member

Sometimes I forget how many people lurk and view this thread without having an account or participating in the conversation... And how easily gossip spreads, regardless of whether it's fake or real. I feel so bad right now, i'm truly sorry. I wanted to contribute to this thread by having some insider info but that'll probably be a one time thing, i'll leave it to the pro's who actually have valid sources instead of friends who apparently make stuff up for clout 😂 Silly me to believe her like that. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyways welcome to another episode of Suzan learning to think before she speaks 💀
I wouldn’t worry. It’ll be forgot about by tomorrow.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hamster on track! I'm assuming this is where Ria was headed too
it was actually all a PR relationship for Max to get him a seat
1662562058709.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I said that once but got told off because those are mainly Spanish models and his friends!

Sure they are

"Carlos, why do all your friends seem have their boobs/foofs out on their Insta?" asks Isa.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
The guy who do all the technical side of f1 and is always in the pitlane during free practise for french tv talked with Binotto after the GP about Carlos first pit stop problem. And binotto told him "it is not really important because this is something we can easily correct". How can you be so delusionnal, you will never improve if you don't aknowledge the problem in the first place 🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Siena

Kym does Bags of the paddock
And away we go: Handbags of The Paddock

1. Dior, Lady D Lite - £3,600
2. Dior, Lady Dior - £4,400
3. Bally, Swiss Hearts - £670 (estimate RRP - 2019 collection)
4. Louis Vuitton, The Dauphine - £2,350
5. Louis Vuitton, Recoleta Damier Ebene - £550 (estimate RRP - discontinued)
6. Marc Jacobs, The Snapshot - £335
7. Coach, Tabby - £450
8. Chanel, Classic Flap Bag - £7,090
9. Coach, Camera Bag - £395
10. Louis Vuitton, Petit Palais - £2,160

@Pole er bear ❤ can do the watches if you'd like. x

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Yeah after reading through it, I don't think Lando would go this far. (Please don't prove me wrong Lando i am rooting for you here) Especially if it was just a fanaccount. We know he's got no game but some of these messages are ever dryer than Lando could ever produce. The sender kept spamming him and sending posts and voice messages and sometimes ''''Lando'''' replied but just very inconsistently. It was mostly just fanservice, ''say hello to my friend'' ''say goodnight to my friend, her name is'' and no way Lando did that multiple times without getting bored lol. Someone just loves roleplaying I guess

Also the mommy nsfw talk wasn't in this video, like the screenrecording didn't show that conversation, so is that from the same person or is this a different one? the vibe of these conversations seem... much safe(r) for work to say the least.

90sgirl

VIP Member
This thing with the fake/real Lando dms gets even better.... One of the friends that got a good morning message from ''''lando''' (as a result of the sender of those leaked dms asking if ''Lando'' could say hi to a friend of theirs) is now saying that the messages (including the sexual parts) were a roleplay thing????? Can we add roleplaying to Lando's kinks as well? 😛
View attachment 1559722
Also she's saying that her friend nor her leaked the dms. I'm confused, because no one else can see your dms. Who leaked it and created a screenrecording then? This story has too many loopholes in it. Not sure what this next part means, they were roleplaying as a joke as friends? Do you guys ever call your friends mommy as a joke too? 😛 The last sentence screams delusional to me, Lando being ''a big brother'' to a random fanaccount? Makes no sense. I'm just so confused.

View attachment 1559707

This is a tiny fraction of the story posted, there's about 5 stories about this statement on the instagram account @f1wagsinfo. Maybe i'm reading into it wrong, the statement is kinda hard to follow but i'm sorta lost at this point 😅
I saw that. To me it kinda screams I got caught faking these DMs so I’m gonna make up some random story to try and cover my arse 😂

• Haha