Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
fiesty pato!
I love a feisty Pato ❤
Lewis retweeted this, i still can't believe the hate the red bull strategy woman get for just doing her job 🙄

Why can't we just celebrate her amazing work instead of dragging her down! I hate that culture of dragging someone down because of their gender.
I am a fan of celebrating people and their achievements, but especially women's achievements in what is a male dominated work environment, not based on who they are working for. Hannah is really a though, bad ass woman, and she's a role model for young women all over wanting to get into the field.

Tldr; for fucks sake, just let her do her job!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MsCurly

Chatty Member
43DE6121-AA21-4516-9FF6-9F8BAA0616FC.jpeg

Me reading the comments under drama IG accounts about Kelly being a golddigger (and Jos having to save Max), Yuki being in a conspiracy and Lando being a potential slag in Italy all before 9 in the morning. The internet really is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm excited to see what this week will bring us!

@Minttu this is now my favourite picture on the internet and I've already used it in at least four group chats, so thank you for that!

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I am also manifesting good week for Lewis
I did not expect him to win yesterday, but there was a moment of hope, my general dissapointment in ferrari's tyre counting is much bigger than anything else from yesterday though :) I just want Lewis to have the streak of wins each season of his career and it would be good to see him winning 😉

edited: for clarity

Last edited:
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Jen Jen still providing the content 😅
Screenshot_20220906_220425.jpg

Also seems like its going to be constant Lando + hamster for the foreseeable future 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Happy race week people!

It seems like the Dutch crowd behaved this weekend. There are only a few reports about women being harassed, which are still a few too many but I'm glad everyone seemed to have a good time. I am glad that the drivers seemed to enjoy the track as well.

• Heart