Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Do you think they decided to use the yellow to distract us from the next disaster they will do during the race ?

At least people are having fun making mΓͺmes πŸ˜‚
(These are not the real suits i don't think they reveal them yet)

Screenshot_20220906-091150_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Occasional poster here: I'm not into the wags but it seems there may be a lot of overthinking going on here, in the hiatus between races. It seems unlikely that was a pr relationship, going by the visual evidence... Lando may be straight, gay, bi or queer, but that does not mean that relationship was fake. Tattlers rightly complain about the impact of lies and fake messages on social media, but are we any better in our theories?
Not to be Captain Obvious here or anything, but we are on a gossip forum which is literally called Tattle.
If you're worried about people thinking out loud about a relationship of one of the drivers, this corner of the internet might not be suitable for you.
There is a very big difference between making up lies regarding someone's personal and private life, and the posts you will find on this forum. Besides, I am pretty sure 99% of the people here want nothing but the best for the drivers, and are here purely for entertainment and discussions with likeminded souls about Charles' lobster tan this summer, Ferrari fuck ups and which seat DR might end up getting.

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
This was on Instagram
Well fuck me, I tried to delete or edit that post but it was too late, couldn't do anything anymore. Remind me to never ever share anything I hear ever again before fact checking it 😭😭😭😭

In my defense ChaCha en Charles bickering in public wouldn't exactly be a new thing - I think it happened before? - and my 'friend' had a video of charles in his car and knew a lot of details so it seemed legit. Sorry if it turns out to be fake, i'll have a very strongly worded chat with my friend πŸ˜…

image - 2022-09-04T222603.651.png

• Haha
  • Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Look guys I just had a very real conversation with the real Lando Norris!!!! The blue tick is there!!! He said he loves Tattle!!! I can't tell you how fake this image is!!!
image - 2022-09-06T163009.270.png

(Do i have to clarify that this is fake and made with no malicious intent? But I literally made this in two minutes (for research purposes?). WHY are there multiple tools on the internet to make a fake dm. What is the purpose of that 😭😭)

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Lewis retweeted this, i still can't believe the hate the red bull strategy woman get for just doing her job πŸ™„

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
hello hello, I hope you are having a good day. I am just before a phone call that I suppose will not be entirely pleasant so I need to cheer myself up in prepartion :ROFLMAO:

this did not help cause it reminded me of the retirement :(

but to neutralize it - this :love:LOL

keep your fingers crossed for me, I will try to come back a bit later, ohhh I so need some good racing news today

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
AND He's outta there
What is this hat
No bracelet
Does lu still have the watch to give us hope
Will max HOPEFULLY take his phone away from him at ALL times.

View attachment 1554410

Kygo palm tree necklace is a sign of the slag
Also keep this man away from kygo
Last time we've seen a slag with a hat, it was followed with a naked girl leaning on a palm tree

IMG_20220904_214626.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OOps2022

VIP Member
*I am sorry, I am coming back with my "manifesting for Carlos&Charles this week" agenda interrupting Lando's stories* :ROFLMAO:

God bless him, almost got scared by confetti, he is adorable:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
all worlds collide, see this:

*until DMs are proven to be true I am not discussing them focusing only on my Ferrari tears/laugh through tears :LOL:*

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
everyone hide and duck πŸ˜‚

Sometimes I forget how many people lurk and view this thread without having an account or participating in the conversation... And how easily gossip spreads, regardless of whether it's fake or real. I feel so bad right now, i'm truly sorry. I wanted to contribute to this thread by having some insider info but that'll probably be a one time thing, i'll leave it to the pro's who actually have valid sources instead of friends who apparently make stuff up for clout πŸ˜‚ Silly me to believe her like that. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyways welcome to another episode of Suzan learning to think before she speaks πŸ’€

• Heart
  • Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
What in the fresh fuck.... I know how easy fake Instagram DMS are to fabricate but this is getting out of hand 😭😭😭😭 This looks fake and I sure hope it IS fake otherwise I will need about 4-6 business weeks to recover from that ''Yes mommy''.

Edit: apparently the post has been deleted from that gossip account, it was up for almost an hour I think before the girl these dms allegedly got sent to (lmao) asked to delete the post. There was a screen recording of the chat as well and people on Twitter are saying it looked real 😭

1662473256526.png

1662473469527.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick