Formula 1 Wags #142 Maxed Out in Monza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the tail end of Zandvoort as we rush south to italia
Ferrari doing what they do best, failing Charles and Carlos
Lando is a Free Slag
Pierre on the cusp of Red Bull freedom to Alpine
DR questionable future seat
Mick also in the hot seat

Last race in the triple header... here's hoping for a bit of monza magic (and NO MORE LANDO DRAMA!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Luisa is in french coast or in Marbella/Sotogrande in Spain. She arrived with light but with the moon and that time just can’t be USA so i think it could be Spain o France

anddd HAPPY MEW THREAT! 🫶❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
happy one hundred - lando and stoffel thread
and happy Italian gp race week (almost)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Indy Annoucer "there are at least 3 different f1 teams watching Herta"
There is a VERY noticeable difference in the announcers talking about Herta. I'm all but certain Pierre with be free and Colton and Yuki will bring full grid chaos

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread!

I've now left the Netherlands and gone to another one of my favorite places in the world, Pacific North West! Can't wait to see what happens in Indy today 🧡

• Heart
The guy who do all the technical side of f1 and is always in the pitlane during free practise for french tv talked with Binotto after the GP about Carlos first pit stop problem. And binotto told him "it is not really important because this is something we can easily correct". How can you be so delusionnal, you will never improve if you don't aknowledge the problem in the first place 🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
That's the power of lord farquads hair
it took me a sec but its
1.McLaren testdriver
-at the time we were all like WTF is Zak doing. But I think part of it was to get him under a team that would let him get the testing in. Again Zak and Andretti are buds
-given the timing i also feel like this was a reach of a backup option if Alpine had won
2. AT, we know Helmut is just drooling at a chance to get rid of his Gasly seat warming problem
3. Guenther stated that he was pissed because Haas would have been in the game but didn't know it was an option without super license

Happy new thread!

I've now left the Netherlands and gone to another one of my favorite places in the world, Pacific North West! Can't wait to see what happens in Indy today 🧡
Abosolutely Jealous. one of the few places in the US I've never been and would love to. Please enjoy this is such a great time to explore there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it took me a sec but its
1.McLaren testdriver
-at the time we were all like WTF is Zak doing. But I think part of it was to get him under a team that would let him get the testing in. Again Zak and Andretti are buds
-given the timing i also feel like this was a reach of a backup option if Alpine had won
2. AT, we know Helmut is just drooling at a chance to get rid of his Gasly seat warming problem
3. Guenther stated that he was pissed because Haas would have been in the game but didn't know it was an option without super license

Abosolutely Jealous. one of the few places in the US I've never been and would love to. Please enjoy this is such a great time to explore there
I heard today that Perez has a clause in his contract that Gasly can't replace him. Anyone else heard that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I'm still in my own living room, and getting from the Netherlands to Portland takes about 16 hours 😂 Wish I could just snap my fingers and be in PNW, but I'll still be right here in Norway 😂

But I sure am in Portland in spirit 😂🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
AND He's outta there
What is this hat
No bracelet
Does lu still have the watch to give us hope
Will max HOPEFULLY take his phone away from him at ALL times.

1662320193701.png

Kygo palm tree necklace is a sign of the slag
Also keep this man away from kygo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, I'm still in my own living room, and getting from the Netherlands to Portland takes about 16 hours 😂 Wish I could just snap my fingers and be in PNW, but I'll still be right here in Norway 😂

But I sure am in Portland in spirit 😂🙌
I think they have moose there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.