Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Think I forgot to mention this but when I was at the Dutch GP on friday during the free practices I ran into Max Fewtrell lol and he is TINY. I don't know why that surprised me lmao, I think I imagined him being taller or something oops. Quadrant were doing some sort of impromptu meetup so I just stood in a messy line for a selfie 😂 It was complete chaos, can't imagine what their official announced meetup on sunday must have been like...

Anyways here are some exclusive and very low res pictures of the tiny hamster that I took for Tattle 😛

1662371084044.png
1662371108764.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

90sgirl

VIP Member

I do love the way Guenther is not afraid to come out and basically say yeah we’re going to be shit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member

Love that the photographer was like "Yeah Yuki DNF'd, but more importantly, look at this boy model". The hands on the hips shot is lowkey everything

• Heart
  • Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I'm three years older than Lando but I have big tits, do you think I'd qualify to be his new MILF? Because the way the Canadian economy is going this may be a better long-term financial plan....

• Haha
  • Heart
***Pole er Theory.....*** please feel free to ignore and scroll. I've been taking notes on relationship contracts with celebrities and well i cant see it differently

I was invested in the squids so instead of being upset I'm extremely susupicious
I have completely convinced myself that this was a PR relationship, also know as a PRomance/Showmance. I read the following quotes from resources online and i'm just here thinking about 'hints'........

" A PR stunt relationship is nothing more than a PUBLICITY STUNT, as the word itself implies, aimed to get people and media attention. Publicists and celebrity management managers set up a fake public relationship to make fans and the general public believe it’s true. To give the couple more credibility, also friends, family, and artists friends of the couple get involved many times

There’s a very strict contract that both parties have to mutually agree on, and this contract is called a relationship contract. A relationship contract is a legally binding document for the duration of at least one year. It’s very VERY own custom-made because they write down what do they want to happen, then the duration (which can be extended) and the termination, and all the other things that each of them wants to include. The duration of a contract obviously varies from person to person and can depend on many things. But the main thing is that, it depends on the type of goal they want to achieve thanks to it.

“To The Legal Professional, There Will Most Likely Be Stipulations As To Where And When They’re Photographed Together. Some Non-Disclosure Lines Are Built In To ‘As To What Cannot Be Said And What Needs To Be Said’, Suggesting There Could Be A Script If They Were Challenged By The Public,” Explains Top Divorce Attorney Christopher C. Melcher.
And what happens when it comes to sex? Melcher claimed he has seen contracts that outline whether a sexual relationship would be on the table, however to him ‘if it was truly an arranged relationship, sex wouldn’t come into it’. People may speculate as to whether or not some famous faces chose to be together or were set up by the powers that be.

Celebs fake relationships for profits. Profits such as more fame, more fans, more acquaintances, whether they were made together or thanks to or of the ‘partner’ themselves based also on the industry fields to which they are part, more freedom in other aspects of their life, both work and private, etc., and of course, money. The money profit received varies. It varies according to the duration (especially if they’re many years), to what they’re supposed to do, such as how many times they’re forced to kiss (yes, guys, that also counts), to the amount of time they have to spend together, aka being seen together, etc. It also and above all vary, based on how famous they are, or if one of them is not famous at all, or if one of them is more famous than the other. It’s obvious that the more famous the person is, the more money they receive. Both parties benefit from it, but the person who ACCEPTED to do the PR is obviously paid more also based on the notoriety they have as I told you. Here we start with a minimum of $5,000 received per month. The figure can also reach disproportionate numbers with five/six zeros per year.

They gain more attention and ultimately, more money, and at the same time, fans and GP can witness an exciting ‘love story’ filled with drama, gossip, rumors, mysteries, and if they decide to end their story on a negative note, even with the possible and eventual shade-throwing which in turn leads to more attention, more gossip, etc., etc. Exactly how the teams on both sides wanted. You have to keep in mind that teams have the power in this case. It’s the PR teams who hold the power over the media to control the narrative, and not the other way around.
Why though? Outside F1 circles he's virtually unknown and she's a bikini model who is still a bikini model? I don't really see what either of them would get out of this apparent stunt? He's not Lewis so this has hardly made front page news, even in the UK...he's the 3rd best known British driver here. Out of 3 🤣

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Pity AT haven’t issued previous statements in the past when Yuki was receiving racially charged abuse from Marko. But the lap dog team could never call out the grim reaper sadly.

• Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Red Flags Podcast guy brian muller (also c list actor) revealed on their latest episode he was a SoHo House
and saw Daniel Ricciardo... AND George Russell hanging out together there
around 1 hr mark
I'm on my covid-delayed honeymoon in London and I walked by Soho house in Shoreditch earlier and thought of you guys ❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I can laugh at Lando all I like but I can’t claim I haven’t called a man daddy in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have found a new cleanser/cheering up gif to use if we need it - Seb's teddy (on tumblr it was put next to the gif of Sharls' mouse 😅 😅

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Definitely off topic and I only post this because I posted the earlier article that they published about Lewis Hamilton and they’ve done the exact same thing to Serena now. 😡 😡 😡

A woman cannot just be an amazing, passionate, competitive athlete. The moment she says anything she’s just a bitch. 😡😡😡 Jeff Powell, whoever this sad lonely prick is, can shove Serena’s racket right up his a@# and stay bitter.
32E96212-93E7-4508-86ED-AB113B30B286.jpeg

Ladies we got to stick together and support each other. These asshole men are not it for me.

• Angry
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member

Sometimes I forget how many people lurk and view this thread without having an account or participating in the conversation... And how easily gossip spreads, regardless of whether it's fake or real. I feel so bad right now, i'm truly sorry. I wanted to contribute to this thread by having some insider info but that'll probably be a one time thing, i'll leave it to the pro's who actually have valid sources instead of friends who apparently make stuff up for clout 😂 Silly me to believe her like that. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyways welcome to another episode of Suzan learning to think before she speaks 💀
No need to worry❤ This will also pass, like every other type of gossip that has come out of here 😅 Might be getting a few new lurkers or members, but we'll welcome them all.

And we will keep the good vibes we have here, our sarcastic jokes. But we will not be dragging the wags through the mud. (Unless it's in a fanfic involving a mudfight)

1654005502943.png

Here's a pic of Estie with abs, just as a little thread cleanse ❤😏🤤

There is 50k of people watching 😂 can you imagine if all 50k would comment 😂 new thread every 10 mins
Fastest moving thread attempt, anyone? 😬

Does this mean we can call ourself tattfluencers? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha