Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
The headline ๐Ÿคฎ Painting the picture of the angry black man. But others get excused as being funny or just passionate.
View attachment 1554544
wtf, the journalist must have not seen or heard "foul -mouthed rant" before
he said it was a heat of the moment and apologised to the team for what he said, he does not have to explain his emotions
no wonder he feels the need to explain himself everytime if things get reported in such out of proportion manner

FIgqrpJVEAc0hsS?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

90sgirl

VIP Member
If they are real how will poor Cisca feel knowing Lando is calling someone else mummy? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

90sgirl

VIP Member
Apparently the girl whoโ€™s these DMโ€™s were for runs a Lando fan page and a WAGS account ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Thinking about how if those dms were real, Luisa had to surivive dry messages, no game and yes mommys for en entire year ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
I genuinely believe Lando could be stupid enough to interact with a fan account in that manner. If the thirst is real....
I have known very intelligent and successful men who did the most desperate things for a bit of ๐Ÿ‘
James Hunt would be rolling in his grave. Seriously shoddy slagging.
Screenshot_20220906-175950_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220906-181232_Chrome.jpg

These boys are AMATEURS I tell you. Retro slags did it better

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
What a day. We have horrible rain here making Me exhausted.

Left my phone on the train to workwhich also happens to be my wallet. Finally make it back to the internet after scrambling around all day.
Also if anyone cared my laundry is still locked in laundry machine but now I have no wallet to buy underwear.
Anyway could be worse... could be in landos DMs
Really hope you've made a few panties out of that t-shirt now๐Ÿ˜…
Maybe you should search your couch for quarters and see if you can find enough to buy a pair of panties? ๐Ÿ˜…

You really have so much bad luck right now its unfair ๐Ÿ˜…
talking about bad luck, I'm just found out I'm not getting my insurance moved, because of my history with anxiety and depression, the headaches I've had for 20+ years, and because I'm appearantly overweight (for fucks sake, I might have a little to much, but I'm active and living my best life), not to mention that my mother's cancer (who I've been told isn't inheritable) also blocked me. Good thing I have a good insurance from before. I'm never changing it. I don't want idiots to tell me I'm fat..

• Heart
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Carlos following that page that has puppy photos then a half naked girl on the next slide is by far the best move he made ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha