Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Nahhh no chance. Isn't that Vinny from Jersey Shore?

The Indycar drivers are so sassy
Yes it is. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ When I was first introduced to port cop by this forum I thought he looked so familiar. And then I eventually came across something with Vinny and knew immediately thatโ€™s who I was thinking of ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and yes, Indy drivers are petty queens. ๐Ÿคฃ

Port Cop from Ali Express you mean
Which one, Michael or Vinny??
C4A32263-348B-4014-A763-0BB8F75B7091.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kubnikol

VIP Member
No you're not๐Ÿ˜‚ Im just not putting it on my coffee ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think it's more the WHAT it actually is that it making people disgusted by it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm usually not doing broth for breakfast, but I will have it for lunch and dinner ๐Ÿ™Œ
Yeah that coffee part is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i love broth . When Iโ€™m sick i only eat that i think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how are you feeling ? โ˜บ

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I canโ€™t work if this is something with red bull as well or if they just used someone sponsored by red bull?

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ok, I never thought I'd say this but if these DMS are real (I hope they are not)
it's better than McDonald thing

@Pole er bear new theory for breakup reasons: these DM's if real (but I cannot stress enough how much I want them to be fake)

Landooooo, you are reading too many tumblr fanfics!!!!

OGs would never

View attachment 1558931
Nahhh I do t think he is that bad on messages.
Or if so these were from before Randi and would co firm guys dont just get caught on the first try

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
does lando still have that social media manager that does all his stories and posts?
the one he praised during monaco 21 because social media messes with his mental health?

Reactions: 1

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Oh wait here's the screenrecording video. I guess this is photoshoppable too? I can't explain it but I think i'd know how to fabricate this to make it look like I was talking to Lando with the verified tick by just talking to a random account with the same profile picture as Lando and adding the verified tick in an editing program later... It also takes a second to load when she clicks Lando's name, I guess it's easy to replace the random account that pops up with Lando's official account in editing. Or am I reaching because I really don't want this to be real? Lol

Edit: Yeah scrolling through the messages it just doesn't seem like Lando, too many messages lmao he's a busy man. Some of the messages:
''Good morning Justine!''
''Carlando lives off (??) forever''

The video quality is so bad i can't read half of it ๐Ÿคฃ
i dont have an iphone but i think the bar below doesnt have those icons?!

Reactions: 1