Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
They are really people under this post crying because they don't speak about Daniel win last year. Well maybe it has to do with the fact that Daniel didn't won "today" but on september the 12th. Seriously 🙄🙄

I WANT THIS WIN TOM..........😪😍

Reactions: 4

Minttu

VIP Member
Twitter is a cesspit today, think I'm off it now til end of season. Bad takes on all sides and people using any excuse to spew hatred is not a good place to be
There's a reason why I gave up on twitter many years ago. Only time I'm in there lurking now is during elections 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

closingweek

Luisa and Lando will be back together, you heard it here first
really hope so… but it seems like it was Luisa. He is in revenge she is giving love to all Landos fam. she wants him back, he doesnt

Btw does someone know why Kelly is bff of Max Mom and sister and she don’t follow Jos and he neither her? Maybe everyone knows that but i ve just realised

Futtrit

VIP Member
Yeah he did that only with Luisa in March 2021 to get to know her before the yacht

Mnz, you'll remember who was the woman he commented on her feet? I'm thinking Dutch but could be entirely wrong.

• Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
I fully think they were close and really did love each other, probably still do
but Lando just has too much going on to actually maintain a relationship as well as it appeared he did. Especially as his first actual relationship. In this photo which again celebrating 1 year (the standard contract duration) I think maybe Lu (possibly iona/alicia even) were candidates on the first trip, but these two actually got along really well and looked too damn perfect together
insert monza open relationship cross over theory
yea, out of all those ladies, Luisa probably deserved the publicity boost more. She seems lovely

• Heart