Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
A long time lurker and a professional writer here. Those DMs are 100% fake even without any other context. People have "voices" and patterns when they talk/write something. Those in the DMs are definitely not his. Quite opposite from his voice/personality. Not a male voice either. Looks like a girl who read too much bad erotic fanfictions wrote this. The quality of writing is so bad I want to throw it in the bin. (And please forgive me for grammar mistake if there's any. English is not my first language.)
Welcome 😍 come on lurkers join us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I'll ask my sister I know we were making fun of it
Also
I was keeping my mouth shut this whole time but I can't anymore
The day Lando followed Luisa in June last year, she posted her feet on the story
Are we throwing foot fetish into the kink mix now as well? Could he be any more basic??

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I mean i guess you could key word search
Vettel IG ==> Alonso to AM ==>Piasco ==> DR Anxiety
Balearic Islands or Greece for pretty much every unmarried driver
Radio silence on contracts for weeks
Lots of shirtless Charles that is just a thing of beauty
Lots of couple staged Paparazzi shots
Pierre with Kika's family in Greece, basically confirming its more than a hook up
Mick cut ties with Ferrari, No one know what he may do but Haas suspended contract negotiations and said he has to make more points if he wants a shot next year
Lando failed to soft launched his breakup and has such sad skills it actually is shameful to talk about
Contract board reveals how shitty Alpine was with contract then Mark Webber and Oscar basically just detail all that out making it clear why he left
and Piastri announced
and helmut dangling Pierre's RB freedom and Alpine signing contingent on Colton Herta getting a superliscence granted by FIA
rumors that DR may be a reserve driver option at Merc?
and a lot more that i cant remember... but the slew of pages were most of us really trying to figure out what was going on in the chaos
definitely the most stressful month or so of F1 off track.
The squid bomb was literally out of no where at the tail end so if you can get that far then you've caught up
ooops, I posted before seeing your post, if I repeated any topics, sorry :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
***Pole er Theory.....*** please feel free to ignore and scroll. I've been taking notes on relationship contracts with celebrities and well i cant see it differently

I was invested in the squids so instead of being upset I'm extremely susupicious
I have completely convinced myself that this was a PR relationship, also know as a PRomance/Showmance. I read the following quotes from resources online and i'm just here thinking about 'hints'........

" A PR stunt relationship is nothing more than a PUBLICITY STUNT, as the word itself implies, aimed to get people and media attention. Publicists and celebrity management managers set up a fake public relationship to make fans and the general public believe it’s true. To give the couple more credibility, also friends, family, and artists friends of the couple get involved many times

There’s a very strict contract that both parties have to mutually agree on, and this contract is called a relationship contract. A relationship contract is a legally binding document for the duration of at least one year. It’s very VERY own custom-made because they write down what do they want to happen, then the duration (which can be extended) and the termination, and all the other things that each of them wants to include. The duration of a contract obviously varies from person to person and can depend on many things. But the main thing is that, it depends on the type of goal they want to achieve thanks to it.

“To The Legal Professional, There Will Most Likely Be Stipulations As To Where And When They’re Photographed Together. Some Non-Disclosure Lines Are Built In To ‘As To What Cannot Be Said And What Needs To Be Said’, Suggesting There Could Be A Script If They Were Challenged By The Public,” Explains Top Divorce Attorney Christopher C. Melcher.
And what happens when it comes to sex? Melcher claimed he has seen contracts that outline whether a sexual relationship would be on the table, however to him ‘if it was truly an arranged relationship, sex wouldn’t come into it’. People may speculate as to whether or not some famous faces chose to be together or were set up by the powers that be.

Celebs fake relationships for profits. Profits such as more fame, more fans, more acquaintances, whether they were made together or thanks to or of the ‘partner’ themselves based also on the industry fields to which they are part, more freedom in other aspects of their life, both work and private, etc., and of course, money. The money profit received varies. It varies according to the duration (especially if they’re many years), to what they’re supposed to do, such as how many times they’re forced to kiss (yes, guys, that also counts), to the amount of time they have to spend together, aka being seen together, etc. It also and above all vary, based on how famous they are, or if one of them is not famous at all, or if one of them is more famous than the other. It’s obvious that the more famous the person is, the more money they receive. Both parties benefit from it, but the person who ACCEPTED to do the PR is obviously paid more also based on the notoriety they have as I told you. Here we start with a minimum of $5,000 received per month. The figure can also reach disproportionate numbers with five/six zeros per year.

They gain more attention and ultimately, more money, and at the same time, fans and GP can witness an exciting ‘love story’ filled with drama, gossip, rumors, mysteries, and if they decide to end their story on a negative note, even with the possible and eventual shade-throwing which in turn leads to more attention, more gossip, etc., etc. Exactly how the teams on both sides wanted. You have to keep in mind that teams have the power in this case. It’s the PR teams who hold the power over the media to control the narrative, and not the other way around.
How much do you think Tom Cruise paid Katie Holmes? 👀

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
COFFEE WITH BONE BROTH!!!

I actually read this before but didn’t know what it was until now because I google it but DOES PORT COP DRINK COFFEE WITH SOUP WHATER??????
yes 😭😂😂 it is a natural form of collagen and it is so good for your body apparently😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Pole er bear

VIP Member
But-View attachment 1559904

I’m actually getting sad by these TikTok montages. Blaming it on my period. I’m no emotional bitch
I fully think they were close and really did love each other, probably still do
but Lando just has too much going on to actually maintain a relationship as well as it appeared he did. Especially as his first actual relationship. In this photo which again celebrating 1 year (the standard contract duration) I think maybe Lu (possibly iona/alicia even) were candidates on the first trip, but these two actually got along really well and looked too damn perfect together
insert monza open relationship cross over theory

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The contract relationship has the same hole as long-distance hurt relationship for me

Million stories, paparazzi and grandma volleyball till midnight :LOL: after that "it was a pleasure to work with you, cheers 🤝"

It's the open one being exposed 99.99%
Or they are both plus their friends and fanilies completely immature and insane 😅
To note
The ONLY commentary on the breakup was with Sky/Ted Kravitz who got the confirmation/British exvlusive from "the Norris family" aka Adam Norris. While agree lando wouldn't choose this... but would it be beyond Adam?

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Beautiful Lu, you're only at 8km from me. What are you doing in Paris 😄🤣🤣
Personally I'm hoping she steps up the bag brands for the sake of monza
but really hoping she can do some higher-end stuff, would also like to hear her voice a bit more
@Rsmv01 did we ever get that video of bowling with her sister where apparently she talks about being with lando (even tho they had already broken up then?)

• Haha