Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
can i just quickly say that I'm so fucking happy that hannah's insta comments aren't full of hateful comments but loads of positivity and female empowerment - you love to see 😍
Well Red Bull does have a decent PR and social team so hopefully someone is fielding her socials for her on their behaf

Reactions: 4

Minttu

VIP Member
Thanks Minttu ❤

This is so much better that what google showed me and much better than what my traumatized little Colombian coffee lover brain produced, it makes sense and jello is made from that thing and apparently (currently googling it) is super healthy.

Also I just learn from google that a dessert that some of my relatives cook is made of the marrow and fat from cow bones and I’m not sure how I feel.

Seriously tattle teaches me new things every day

ps: how’s your toe? I hope your not in pain
As someone from one of the countries that drinks the most coffee in the world. I agree, its an abomination to coffee, bordering on abuse of that godly drink 😅
I'm getting the broth in through food rather than in my coffee 😅

Toe is blue, doesn't hurt that much, but probably is broken. My friend wants me to take a trip to the ER (I don't have a GP here yet) to get it checked out. But I already know that all they'll tell me is that I can use it up to my pain tolerance limit and that it will grow by itself the next 4-7 weeks ish 😅

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I just think their 2 drivers are sponsored by red bull, not the whole team. Sébastien Loeb was already sponsored by red bull during his rallye career, i don't think it has change since then.
I thought that but I don't know enough about it to be sure. I did get a laugh from it though 😂

All die hard Lewis and Daniel fans will eventually become Charles fans
Is that so we can ensure a bit more heartbreak 😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Why can't we just celebrate her amazing work instead of dragging her down! I hate that culture of dragging someone down because of their gender.
I am a fan of celebrating people and their achievements, but especially women's achievements in what is a male dominated work environment, not based on who they are working for. Hannah is really a though, bad ass woman, and she's a role model for young women all over wanting to get into the field.

Tldr; for fucks sake, just let her do her job!
They didn't dragged her down because she is a woman god forbid they would never, they dragged her down because she apparently ruined Yuki's race in Max' favour.
Oh and she works for Red Bull.

I hope this statement will help next time

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
God this account is weird, girlpower highlights but the entire page is seemingly dedicated to hating Kelly? Urgh
Seriously Lando could use DR taking him out to console him on his first break up and EPIC levels of game. I thought that pizza was beautiful and I wish I had it right now

monza

VIP Member
For me they are fake because it just doesn't follow his game.
also the language and phrasing isn't adding up either
man isn't looking for sexting
he's looking for a blowy
why waste time sexting when obviously his game is to get you to come over in person and if you cant he'll get it from someone else who will I'm sure
It's not wasting time, it's actually sparing time finding hookups when they race in their countires 😅

I just remembered that Lando followed that cheerleader then unfollowed (after Miami with Zak watching basketball)

Maybe Mnz's open relationship idea is correct :unsure:

I'm three years older than Lando but I have big tits, do you think I'd qualify to be his new MILF? Because the way the Canadian economy is going this may be a better long-term financial plan....
I'm not sure Tiffany necklace can warm you whole winter

Last edited:
  • Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
i fucking love lewis capaldi so much - he's so real and unfiltered
plus his music is insane too, great to cry to

• Heart