Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm so sorry for parachuting in here. I haven't followed any gossip for awhile, but I just read some supposed Lando story about Lui breakup and wondered if it's true?
If it is there are probably hundreds of pages written on here but I would appreciate so much if someone can get me up to speed.
It is true and verified. He texted someone to hookup who asked if he had a gf amd he said hes.single now. and those texts were sold to gossip site. We don't have a real reason but it happened sometime after the Porto road trip and Wednesday last week. He himself posted a story confirmingbit be we haven't heard anything further from him or her so again we are all only speculating here as to what went down
But I think we all can now agree they are no longer together romantically.

Reactions: 3

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Apparently they have this set at my local supermarket and you bet i'll go and buy it even though I graduated last year and don't go to college anymore πŸ˜‚

Brb making a grocery list! *pulls out fancy verstap-pen(cil)*
THIS is how I will find my next Man (but maybe opting for like a George pencil instead)

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]

Okay didn't cover that part
But look it up one of the main reasons of a PR relationship is see last sentence
"
purely publicizing, such as the promotion of an album, or a movie, or whatever else, the relationship will last only for the necessary time that it takes to increase the interest of the public and indeed, to publicize the project. Another example could be when they want to hide the sexuality of one of the two people in the couple or both."

monza

VIP Member
Yeah of course Lando + hamster. Ridiculously F1 still isn’t ready for a gay driver which is completely stupid but true.
But how do hookups and dirty sexting fit into this πŸ˜…
Isn't it easier to keep one sweethearth sunshine who helps you with public image and sells your merch?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Luisa liking mclaren shit right now just convinces me more and more of PR either relationship or girl just toldbher pr agency like please deal with my insta haters and posts cause shit it crazy

spielberg

VIP Member
It would be wonderful if the Internet was even just a tiny bit nicer today than yesterday. My Twitter feed was F1 toxicity, everyone in the UK commenting how fucked we are now Liz Truss has been voted PM and then interspersed with pics of one of my football teams players modelling for Calvin Klein which felt odd cos he's our silly, goofy, Mr Nice guy and I wasn't expecting him to be there in his undies with the come hither eyes πŸ˜…

There best not be announcements today as I'm in an all day workshop so I can't sneak a look at my phone!
omg same, all of my twitter and tiktok timeline is full of hate - be it hate towards Hannah or towards Olivia W πŸ™„
what a great way to start the day

OOps2022

VIP Member
Lots of us, myself included, were posting about it, jokingly, but yeah I'm not gonna do that again next weekend when Ferrari fuck it up and hand more title advantage to Max and won't speculate about Binotto being on the Red Bull payroll. πŸ˜†
yeah, me too πŸ˜…

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hmmm i don't really mind the yellow actually...
View attachment 1561815View attachment 1561816

Also these black fireproofs... YES.
View attachment 1561817
ok,
My 12 points Eurovision style go to black fireproof always, they never look bad, no matter the team
yellow doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, esp. with t-shirts, their handsomeness might affect my judgment
maybe it will be a good luck yellow, I do hope :ROFLMAO:

It was so funny when I heard this
but the images make it sooooo much better

In NYC they made all the fancy office workers have to come back to in person work
the catch is you have to be vaccinated and if you arent you can work remotely
so I'm just watching them all pull Nico Rosbergs so they dont have to leave their summer homes for another year
it's hilarious actually, the choice of images is on point in this clip:)

I see your new profile pic @Pole er bear (y)(y):D:D:D Lando won against Valtteri and his balloons:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

closingweek

Not sure if its already been posted but Luisa approves of the Lando+Daniel date 🀣View attachment 1554627
I dont like Luisa trying to show how good friends are they. If there was love there must be hurt and sorry but Lando is showing more hurt and impulsive reactions than Luisa… weird.
I feel sad for her but if she were cheated by Lando she would not like his world post. Like max, McLaren and him