Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Please tell me you're wearing a dress and no underwear today. Foof to the people πŸ˜‚
disclaimer: this is not a "so what are you wearing today😏" flirty post from Male(42) trying to hit you up. I just had to πŸ˜‚
Normally would be okay for a bit... but it's that part of the month so seriously about to break out my sewing skills and a t shirt

I'm a McLaren fan. Positivity doesn't exist anymore.
Just lies......

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is not in his character at all in my opinion. Lando is deep down an extreme introvert and annoyed easily. Why would he spend any time/energy for any PR relationship. Look at how half-hearted he did PR things he had to do. He won't do anything more than a bare minimum and he has no real incentive to do this. He is not a movie star or something like that. In the end this is not helping his career significantly in any shape or form. Too many things don't add up.
Also valid point
but i believe lando is both a marketing and money whore
and zak can do a level of CEO hustle i thought was restricted to NYC finance guys

look the last thing in the world i want to do is give cinnamon any credibility .... but i just cannot make sense of it otherwise and the more i read about these relationships the more its fitting more than not filling with how it wend down

Also FYI y'all I dont get offended by discussion. i welcome it and will totally accept other theories/thoughts on any of it.
Ultimately maybe i personally would prefer this situation because it would mean they were still friends and nothing bad went down between them
and the slag potential is growing on the grid

spielberg

VIP Member
now see, this is what makes my blood boil - not knowing the rules but immediately bashing on max. he called it "the max verstappen rule", just because no other driver was smart enough last year to go next to the car ahead?
come on, it's not that hard to understand that you aren't allowed to go side to side during restart and are not allowed to be ahead until start/finish line when green flags

sorry, i have nothing against new fans or fans who aren't sure about the rules but i do have something against people who can't be bothered looking it up and instead immediately go for another driver

monza

VIP Member
100% believe those dms from Lando are real

Sorry Lando fans but he's just not very bright and of course these things are going to get leaked. Also why is it weird that a 20 year old multimillionaire f1 driver is online chasing girls for sex?? I mean he's not going to be talking to them about cookie recipes and how they're going to raise their kids is he
Yeah he did that only with Luisa in March 2021 to get to know her before the yacht

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Why is he with AM for FP1? I forget how it works but guess he's on loan?
1662471385351.png

looks like maybe half the grid will actually be running in FP1

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Good morning lovesπŸ’š

Feeling like shit today, woke up with a double sided headache. Still got to work to have some meetings, and I might be going home when lunch comes arround so I'll be able to be a part of the other meeting we have tonight πŸ˜…
Just one of those days, always exciting to see if the headache goes into full migraine mode or not.

Hope the rest of you all have a great day🧑
Hope you feel better soon🧑

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
This is not in his character at all in my opinion. Lando is deep down an extreme introvert and annoyed easily. Why would he spend any time/energy for any PR relationship. Look at how half-hearted he did PR things he had to do. He won't do anything more than a bare minimum and he has no real incentive to do this. He is not a movie star or something like that. In the end this is not helping his career significantly in any shape or form. Too many things don't add up.
Oh I think he plays subtle pr role pretty well

And I think thia relationship helped him very much in public eyes

Not the ending of it of course lol but it will all be forgotten when he finds another sunshine or even gets again with Luisa

Last edited:
  • Heart

NINAA

VIP Member
Good morning lovesπŸ’š

Feeling like shit today, woke up with a double sided headache. Still got to work to have some meetings, and I might be going home when lunch comes arround so I'll be able to be a part of the other meeting we have tonight πŸ˜…
Just one of those days, always exciting to see if the headache goes into full migraine mode or not.

Hope the rest of you all have a great day🧑
Take care love, hope you'll feel better soon.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Remember there was that blonde-ish one as well....was she Portuguese or did I imagine that?
I only acknowledge likes and follows that may led to meeting in person πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
I always thought drastic unfollowing girls cut was stupid as fuck and now seeing how it turned out it's even more dumb
Following someone just to assure them it's not a fake profile and then unfollowing them in few days so you keep the good boy public picture is kinda pathetic

Max boye, just so you know, you are slaying with your "fullsend girls"

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Good theory maybe for other famous people but sorry don't buy it...she would never involve her family in this and if this was a PR thing she probably could have managed to developed her modeling career way more and is not the case it helped but she remains quite unknown in Portugal and outside the F1 fandom. Lando is no Cristiano Ronaldo hahha from all the theorys that people have the one from Monza for the open relationship is now the most believable to be honest. πŸ˜…
Fuck Croatian water polo team and Dinamo Zagreb who beat Chelsea, I AM the real winner today

Now, we all know Sigmund's favourite F1 driver is Max.
Even Freud is a Max fan ffs

Screenshot_20220906_162340.jpg

• Haha