Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A BRUNETTE WITH MASSIVE KNOCKERS.....!
I vaguely remember this because honestly i could care less about lando and adam's domination of karting
but was this like back in march or pre season post dubai?

Reactions: 2

monza

VIP Member
Got the gist of the last couple of pages. Maybe it all was one big PR ship to cover that the real relationship is with Max. I’m kind of not even joking 🤷🏻‍♀️

although she’s been looking too sad for that to be the case.
I hope you think Lando + hamster, not Luisa + hamster 😅

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also suspect the random private yacht where this started and stopped
the yacht owned by the prince of Bahrain.... and Bahrain is a HUGE shareholder of McLaren
so we all got that the yacht was a bonus.... but where was Danny Ric Entourage and Heidi's yacht huh?
but Also maybe the Prince of Bahrain was like you know what mclaren is missing.... SLAG Potential.
We are gonna need you to step up project lando

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Some good one’s here 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Currently enjoying watching this geeky sharl lookalike on the chase x (what a show btw)
View attachment 1556979
I bet there's no confused meme for him

my friend is actually a jewelry maker and we were discussing the love bands because i didn't know what they were
she said she used to get calls regularly because women would break up and not be able to get it off (Pro tip, you need a mini flathead screw driver)
ever since then the thought of them gives me a form of clausterphobia which i also call Fear of men cuffing me (a silk tie works just as well)
I did not know abd I do not like that. I get the idea of that but that's an awful faff

• Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Air Max is a lot bigger than I thought
Also sorry for source but lets just take iit as raw footage and ignore comments

Thx for sending this, after looking at Kelly's unedited photos, I don't think I will do any of the cosmetic procedures she seems to have done, I look way younger than her 😅

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I only acknowledge likes and follows that may led to meeting in person 😆😅
I always thought drastic unfollowing girls cut was stupid as fuck and now seeing how it turned out it's even more dumb
Following someone just to assure them it's not a fake profile and then unfollowing them in few days so you keep the good boy public picture is kinda pathetic

Max boye, just so you know, you are slaying with your "fullsend girls"

WOW New Insta Move I didn't even know of!!!!

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I fully think they were close and really did love each other, probably still do
but Lando just has too much going on to actually maintain a relationship as well as it appeared he did. Especially as his first actual relationship. In this photo which again celebrating 1 year (the standard contract duration) I think maybe Lu (possibly iona/alicia even) were candidates on the first trip, but these two actually got along really well and looked too damn perfect together
insert monza open relationship cross over theory
I also just want to add that I really really like Luisa.
If this whole thing is true, I'll like her even more for convincing me lando was actual boyfriend material after never having a girlfriend. and left to his own DMs
(WHY THE FUCK WAS ZAK IN PORTUGAL SMOKING CIGARS RIGHT BEFORE LANDO SLAGS?)

redaf

I missed 7 threads and have no time to catch up😭😭Lando and Luisa update anyone pleaseee? The last I saw he posted on Instagram then deleted it

monza

VIP Member
I'm telling you the unheard story here was NEVER Pierre outfucking Lando...

It was legitimately Luisa trying to outfuck Kika on behalf if her sister
(Luisa's sister masterminded the contract negotiations)
The contract relationship has the same hole as long-distance hurt relationship for me

Million stories, paparazzi and grandma volleyball till midnight :LOL: after that "it was a pleasure to work with you, cheers 🤝"

It's the open one being exposed 99.99%
Or they are both plus their friends and fanilies completely immature and insane 😅

monza

VIP Member
Personally I'm hoping she steps up the bag brands for the sake of monza
but really hoping she can do some higher-end stuff, would also like to hear her voice a bit more
@Rsmv01 did we ever get that video of bowling with her sister where apparently she talks about being with lando (even tho they had already broken up then?)
Omg so much stuff happened I forgot about that

153086.jpg

• Haha