Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we’re appreciating CL and his beautiful face, can I just say the leclerc genes must be powerful because I am SIMPING for his brother today. 🥵

Dunno how invested you are in F3 but he's basically Charles in every other way too. Including having 2 brain cells. And he's quite funny. See the Prema videos on YT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactlyyy. Plus most of their new fans are going to come from the younger drivers and what they bring to the sport. Seeing Ferrari warm up to letting their drivers have a personality made me so happy. They really bleeping ruined Seb.

Have you read Lewis' latest statement about 2022? Seems like it'll be vv interesting. He knows he'll finally have some competition. It'll be a real test of GR's personality too. Whether he lets it get as competitive as 2016 or how he manages it.
I did! But I liked what he said. I think it shows his drive to compete while also understanding George has nothing to lose so he’ll go for it.

Up to Toto has Team Principal to manage relationships/expectations so we can avoid a Nico/Hamilton 2.0 situation.

Reactions: 2
Lord but at least Nicole was acknowledged. Not with a ring but Lewis wasn’t hiding a gf. He decided to hide his dates after the Nicole spectacle.

Didn’t they play a Nicole song in the paddock when he won the 100th race? I am sure I read something about it. It wasn’t necessarily on purpose but a fun irony 😂

AnneMarie was so pretty! Didn’t she go to Aussie land at some point? Man has been sneaky since Jemma packed her bags and returned to Perth. Haha
Does anyone know why it ended with Jemma?

Since some of you posted about ex wags like Jessica and Nicole, did you hear about Alonso's ex wife???

Screenshot_20211017-124027.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dunno how invested you are in F3 but he's basically Charles in every other way too. Including having 2 brain cells. And he's quite funny. See the Prema videos on YT.
I love formula 3 & formula 2! All guns blazing over here. I don’t draw the line at formula 1 so to say… 😏 Dennis Hauger is another cutie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why it ended with Jemma?
She moved to Monaco and was Les Miserables. She's really close to her family and I think she hated being so far away from them and he traveled all the time so she was going from random city to random city and eventually was like I'm out

Since some of you posted about ex wags like Jessica and Nicole, did you hear about Alonso's ex wife???

View attachment 814423

She punched a mountain lion???? ALL HAIL

Reactions: 4
She moved to Monaco and was Les Miserables. She's really close to her family and I think she hated being so far away from them and he traveled all the time so she was going from random city to random city and eventually was like I'm out

She punched a mountain lion???? ALL HAIL
He said he ended it coz its difficult and he wasn't able to give time to her.

I love formula 3 & formula 2! All guns blazing over here. I don’t draw the line at formula 1 so to say… 😏 Dennis Hauger is another cutie
Yaaas. Acc to one of their recent videos he's single too lol. He's my younger sister's age though so. Feels wrong to even look at him ahahaha

Reactions: 3
Have to add juri vips and liam Lawson to the list. At the risk of really splitting opinion Dan ticktum as well lately

He said he ended it coz its difficult and he wasn't able to give time to her.
DR using the words hard and difficult circa 2016. At least he’s consistent in his speech. Haha

Fair enough this was during his rise in RBR.

On Jemma though… the foresight to start with afro Dan and the glow up that happened after.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eventually one day our sister Heidi will realize that if a man strings you along for 2 years without a commitment or is constantly on and off with you he's never going to really respect you but women have been conditioned to believe you have to ride it out and eventually he'll come around
what can we do she loves holding the string...

B016CCA4-6DEA-4009-9CD7-A1D43E0AF44E.png

Pierre has also reposted Kat’s story I know the last story he posted with her she wasn’t tagged

Have to add juri vips and liam Lawson to the list. At the risk of really splitting opinion Dan ticktum as well lately
Oh. 100%. I've been simping for Lawson so bad these days ahahahaha. Ticktum. Decent driver but the attitude really cost him. At the risk of sounding super nerdy, some of the esports drivers are really cute too. Opmeer and Marcel Keifer. 🥲

Piastri. Ofc. But again. I'm only 23 and they still seem SO young. Feels icky. Wish I could be more like DR or someone.

Their voice being the same too always fucks with me. He opens his mouth and it's just Charles lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.