Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who loves George!
He's definitely the best of the younger drivers in terms of pure ability I think. But he's missing the personality? Sp since I think he started negotiating his Merc contract. Cause he was very funny in 2019 and 2020. Very very media trained. And the posh boy vibes are STRONG.

Reactions: 3
He's definitely the best of the younger drivers in terms of pure ability I think. But he's missing the personality? Sp since I think he started negotiating his Merc contract. Cause he was very funny in 2019 and 2020. Very very media trained. And the posh boy vibes are STRONG.
Within reasonable limits we need to let their personalities shine. Makes them so much more relatable. F1 is already such an elitist sport. Ugh

I am really curious for the Mercedes team dynamics next year. 🔥

Reactions: 3
Within reasonable limits we need to let their personalities shine. Makes them so much more relatable. F1 is already such an elitist sport. Ugh
agreed! Make them more relatable and real! Like for now I can’t believe these people go home and wear pyjamas and slippers let alone have real personalities!

george is crazy talented, i agree. Having access to a sim and practicing online helps them 100%. But I hope the better they get they don’t lose their shine

Reactions: 2

I am really curious for the Mercedes team dynamics next year. 🔥
Exactlyyy. Plus most of their new fans are going to come from the younger drivers and what they bring to the sport. Seeing Ferrari warm up to letting their drivers have a personality made me so happy. They really bleeping ruined Seb.

Have you read Lewis' latest statement about 2022? Seems like it'll be vv interesting. He knows he'll finally have some competition. It'll be a real test of GR's personality too. Whether he lets it get as competitive as 2016 or how he manages it.

Whilst we’re appreciating CL and his beautiful face, can I just say the leclerc genes must be powerful because I am SIMPING for his brother today. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactlyyy. Plus most of their new fans are going to come from the younger drivers and what they bring to the sport. Seeing Ferrari warm up to letting their drivers have a personality made me so happy. They really bleeping ruined Seb.

Have you read Lewis' latest statement about 2022? Seems like it'll be vv interesting. He knows he'll finally have some competition. It'll be a real test of GR's personality too. Whether he lets it get as competitive as 2016 or how he manages it.
GR will be a menace next year I can't wait

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.