Formula 1 Wags #14

Who is the best at hinting?

• Kat

• Lui

• Heidi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lui gets some rest, Kat maybe on track, while Heidi is back

Last thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As always @Rubythefirebat thanks for keeping us all together. I can’t bring myself to vote for lui lui on the poll, has to be nah or heidi at the minute I think Heidi is going to win by a landslide

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Geez it's been a busy day. So just to be clear are we generally displeased with DR at the mo?
yes for today we are hating DR. Tomorrow he will probably be on probation from the naughty step. Unless HB posts and angers everyone again

Reactions: 6
the heidi hints are the funniest. no posts about NYC for months until daniel is there and suddenly she posts about it. She takes the queen of hints title with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yes for today we are hating DR. Tomorrow he will probably be on probation from the naughty step. Unless HB posts and angers everyone again
Sounds like a way to spend a Saturday. Night all... hopefully the time difference doesn't mean we miss hot tea...👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate to say it but Daniel reminds me of men I see on Bumble, they're heading for their mid-30's and will say they want children, but also don't know what they're looking for relationship-wise.

If you want to settle down eventually surely being on and off with someone in their 20's isn't exactly the way to go.

Reactions: 13
YOU KNOW SHE WILL...you can set your watch to her thats how predictable she is...there's still a dinner date she needs to cover, a late night sit on a rootop or ledge overlooking the city in some DR sweatshirt, and of course a morning coffee/breakfast with a thumb with its nail bitten to a nub in the corner to post. Have you never met Heidi?

Is it a bad thing that I still don't know who Kat and Lui are in relation to the drivers? 😅
Kat - Pierre's girlfriend
Lui - or Luisinha - Lando's yacht girl from the summer. May or may not still be around....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate to say it but Daniel reminds me of men I see on Bumble, they're heading for their mid-30's and will say they want children, but also don't know what they're looking for relationship-wise.

If you want to settle down eventually surely being on and off with someone in their 20's isn't exactly the way to go.
Part of me is very very concretely sure if I met Daniel in real life I would not like him at all tbh like everyone says he's so funny and blah but in reality he's just goofy and talks a lot so eventually something will be funny. I like him loads because he has great energy and a good outlook on life but he seems exhausting

Reactions: 9
I just cant wait Heidi & Dan. It makes me sick to my stomach to know hes dating someone so young. I thought he was one of the smart deep ones but im sorry ladies, The man's superficial. Atlst the others don't pretend to be sweet as honey n do things in hiding

Reactions: 2

Ngl he kinda reminds me of Chris Evans in that way 🤷‍♀️ always saying one thing then doing the opposite..😅

Girlies it’s past my bedtime in the UK so american girlies… and all you time difference girlies you better scan your card and clock in because you’re on the night shift now. It’s down to you to be the eyes & ears of this chat until I wake up in 10 hours. Don’t let us down 🤞🏼

Part of me is very very concretely sure if I met Daniel in real life I would not like him at all tbh
I think he’d be annoying as fk but I’d be too busy admiring him like this to care

28D9AAF5-6850-4CC3-8B04-60357B1CA621.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.